PDA

View Full Version : how fast will she go

whitedevil
07-03-2005, 01:09 PM
we were told by our donzi dealer a 26' zx with a 496 ho will top out at 65 m.p.h.
this boat is brand new 2003 with all the warranties they are asking 65000 is this a good deal.and will k planes make the boat go faster

undertaker
07-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Speed sounds right to me, k-planes with NOT improve top end. :boggled: 65000 sounds maybe just a tad high not sure though. Good Luck :biggrin.:

undertaker
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Jackson Marine has a 2001 26ZX 502 motor for $59,000. It was formerly Bryan Tuvell's boat they have had the boat for awhile might get a good deal on it. :eek:

check it out www.jacksonmarinesales.com go to used boats.

Good Luck :biggrin:

Undertaker who needs a trailer for a 22 classic by the end of the week :crossfing

John W
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Do you want a fancy trailer or a trailer/
If you need a trailer fast at a reasonable price, try Dave's trailer in Glen Burnie. I susupect you want the painted on, try eagle or Loadmaster.
JW

undertaker
07-05-2005, 08:29 PM
JohnW the problem is I ordered a custom steel MYCO trailer five weeks ago there was a problem with the torsion axles now I must wait another two weeks, this is where the fun begins :party: I go on vacation this Saturday July 9 so this means I have no trailer, boat is sitting at Typhoon Performance Marine without a trailer so I am looking to rent, borrow, steal a trailer for a 22 classic so I can have a boat for my weeks vacation on the Elk River :smash:

So can you help a fellow 22 classic brother out :crossfing .

Undertaker the guy without a trailer :mad:

John W
07-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Scot,
I am dropping my rig off tomorrow at offshore performance, in grasonville, MD, for some warranty work. I can check and see what they have in stock. I cannot promise you anything but I can ask. I may be out of touch for a day, But i will let you know by thursday. I know thry are a Myco dealer perhaps and a donzi dealer , perhaps they have on in stock.
JW

undertaker
07-06-2005, 09:30 AM
JohnW thanks for the effort :yippie: I will wait your response.

Ed aka Undertaker :wavey: