PDA

View Full Version : On vacation...

TuxedoPk
07-03-2005, 02:41 AM
I'm leaving in a few hours for Plymouth Mass to enjoy the holiday weekend. Val and I will be there until the evening of the 6th when I'll be starting a 5 day cruising/bareboating class out of Newport.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with Ken and having dinner or catching a ride in his boat. (One can only go 5-7 sailing at WOT for so long!)

I'm not taking my laptop so I guess I'll have a bit of catching up to do when I get back on the 13th. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

ChromeGorilla
07-03-2005, 06:02 AM
Have fun.

Fish boy
07-03-2005, 06:30 AM
enjoy your trip tux :)

DONZI
07-07-2005, 03:08 PM
We caught up with Tux.today in Newport R.I. and all is well. We got to ck. out his floating classroom(46 Hunter) and have lunch together.We got lucky and caught him right before heading to Sea.The weather will be challenging for him,but should provide some good experience.Here are a few photo's.
We hope all goes well.

Dr. Dan
07-10-2005, 11:52 AM
:smash: Cool Pics...Ken...Your Daughters are too pretty...

Liz is up there in Newport this weekend...Girlfriends Bachelorette Gathering and Hen Fest I imagine...

Rich.. why does the person in the Yellow Jacket look so much like she knows whats shes doing? are you learning to Sail and she is the instructor?

Pretty cool... someday, I would love to own and Sail a nice Rigged Boat like that... totally different than power to be sure... but it's also Cool As Hell.

Have Fun Rich!

Doc of Honey Do Lists While I'm Away :smash: