PDA

View Full Version : Need help pricing boat...

Andy McCarty
07-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Hey guys I thought I would come to the pros to get help pricing my boat. It is a 1988 Z25, 454 330hp, bravo 1. It has a new 2005 Quickload 27' trailer. The out drive was profesionally rebuilt last June. The boat has 450 hrs on it. The color is Teal. Original interior. Boat is in excellent condition. Pictures can be seen on this forum under pictures of Andy McCarty's boat. I would repost pictures but i am not computer literat enough to upload them. I will be listing this boat for sale on the Registry with a donation to the Registry if sold to a member. I will be on the water all weekend and off next week but will contiue to check the board to see if I have any responses. If anyone is interested please contact me. 859-983-9618.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Donzigo
07-02-2005, 06:43 AM
The boat is probably worth from $12,000 to $15,000.............IMO

Andy McCarty
07-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Anyone else have any opinions? Want to price the boat right for quick sale.

Thanks,

Dr. Dan
07-11-2005, 11:22 AM
:spongebob Andy...ya can check Boat Trader and get some ideas....Donzigo is pretty familiar with these styles of Donzis, with the newer Trailer and if it seriously cherry...Market might bring more...ya never know...

You could always lower the price.... :beer:

Good Luck

Doc

jdsdls
07-12-2005, 06:54 AM
I would also say around 12K.

MOP
07-12-2005, 07:36 AM
I agree on the 12K+. I have had the one below for sale for two years, it is a 460 with a King very low time and in very good shape but still not sold.

http://www2.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&checked_boats=1031418&slim=broker&&hosturl=taberyacht&&ywo=taberyacht&

boldts
07-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Pictures can be seen on this forum under pictures of Andy McCarty's boat.

Andy, Just out of curiousity, I tried to find the pics of your Z-25. I didn't find your name in the new Members list or in the older Registry lists. I personally like the Z-25 in so many ways. The wife or GF is happy because I believe it comes with a porta potty and a cabin that will sleep a few if needed. Of course with the cabin comes a place to get out of the elements if needed.

It's still towable with a standard truck although due to bulk size, I'd probably opt for the most heavy duty truck I could get from any of the manufactures. It's big enough to handle most ocean or great lakes conditions and keep you dry. I'd love to have one although I can't do it right now. Just think, it's actually big enough that should a seperating of the ways between you and the sugnificant other were to occur and she took the house with her, you could live on the boat if you had to. :yes:

Good Luck with the sale Andy!

Donzigo
07-13-2005, 07:42 AM
FYI: Capt Jack Knowling, made the trailer in St. Pete. New,it was around $2,200. It's probably worth around $1,000 to $1,500. A lot depends on the condition of the boat, If it is a completely refurbished boat, it will bring a better price.

Andy McCarty
07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks Boldts. Keep it in mind for any of your friends or family members. This boat is in great condition. I got the trailer in febuary. I paid 3000.00 for it. It is a 27 foot trailer with brakes and heavy duty axles. Which i think is needed for this boat. I hope to move her on the registry. If i do not i will put it on the boat trader. Hopefully someone will pick her up. I also had the boat color sanded and waxed and polished last month. This is an awesome boat and just needs a loving home. This boat got me through the needs of why i bought it. I have a 4 1/2 year old he is ready to tube and everything that comes with that. We bought the boat because i knew it was a safe reliable boat that wouldnt break the pocket book. We are now moving on to large things. Thanks in advance for all the good comments from you wonderful bunch of people. I will always bleed Donzi and WILL have a nice Classic in the up coming years. I need a good tender boat for the Houseboat. :lifeprese :cool!: