PDA

View Full Version : Turbo - Precision Propellors

Dr. Dan
06-30-2005, 10:36 AM
:biggrin.: I wanted to take a moment to post a Thank You to Turbo Props for my Super Fast Rehub on the 27 3 Blade, I sent it out the Monday after Lake George 6/20 and it arrived 2nd Day Air from UPS just a few moments ago...now I can have a spare prop for the weekend.

All done at N/C under Warranty.... I think I might add a 26 to the Arsenal...and then Top it off with the Hydro 24 of some variety...I love it when a Company takes pride in their work and backs up their product to make the Customer Happy. I did not ask for a thing...they were called, gave me a Return Authorization Number over the phone and said Ship It.

To get it back 2 Days before the Holiday Weekend...is very impressive ... all things considered.

Thanks Guys & Gals :wavey:

Doc of the Bay :bonk:

RickSE
06-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Doc,

Good to hear.

Where did you buy from? I need to pick up a ski prop for 6500' :eek: elevation. Probably a 22P Turbo.

Fish boy
06-30-2005, 05:02 PM
That's great news Dr. Dan.

I love my new turbo too, and will post numbers as soon as I get my tach working. Initial test is close to 5mph increase with the turbo 21 I just bought over the ventura 21 I was running. Looking for a few more once i make some changes to my setup and fix my tach so I know how close to the limiter I am.

Johntrip
06-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Good Service...?? Better than expected...?? I think any company that can provide this these days should definitely be recocnized.!!:party: :yippie:

Hey Dan, your posts are funny as @#$% !! Looking forward to meeting you! Are you goin to Sarasota in Oct...??

Johntrip
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
oops.... recognized.

Dr. Dan
06-30-2005, 11:21 PM
:smash: I have purchased 3 Turbos from Dans... he is in Michigan...in about 4 Days, the Props are at my Door. As for the service, I contacted Turbo or Precision Propeller, Inc. at 800-922-9955.

I paid $312 Delivered for mine...all 3 of them over the course of like maybe 7 months. I will be ordering a 26 soon...

Although there are other distributors available...this guy is Johnny on the Spot...and of course he is Cool Cuz his name is "Dan"... :spongebob

www.dansdiscountprops.com

John Boy... I am currently planning on attending the debachery and random Sunscreen Application Festival. Last year my Team... which was composed of Johnny Revlon and Doc Maybelliene ... came in 2nd.... but we have been practicing alot and continue to Train hard. In fact this weekend we have a 3 Day Circuit Training Session Planned... with Liz and Amy and any other random volunteer...yes ...yes I know .... it's tough work... I just hate it when Amy says can ya get that lower small part of my back... Please?

Oh what a life... too bad Crissy is too far South... I am running a Special on Toe Rubs and Assorted Thigh Placement of SPF 15.

I am trying to convince Miller to let me give a Clinic..( room number to be determined) Ranya will be our Spokes Model! :beer:

Ma Jallo

Doc of Astro Shiney Stuff :bighug:

undertaker
07-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Doc you need HELP!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Undertaker :fire:

blueliner
07-01-2005, 03:04 PM
does anyone have a direct number for dan's props. the 800 # does not work from vancouver?? thanks

ChromeGorilla
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Blueliner......just a thought, give Madpoodle a buzz for your turbo needs, just a hint....... ;)

RickR
07-01-2005, 04:54 PM
I've had the same GREAT experience with Precision :beer:

Give Madpoodle a call if you want a prop :D

RickSE
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Is that crazy poodle selling props now to?

BUIZILLA
07-01-2005, 06:14 PM
My Turbo prop $$$ go to Mr Curly.

In fact, he's gonna be getting me two more 22 counter's...

unless, of course, Grizz has a couple of Solas's...

PROP WAR !!!

anonymous :yes: