PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angels Airshow this weekend!

apollo24
06-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Since the hurricane did a number on Pensacola Beach, the local Donzi owners decided not to push a large gathering this year. Next year?

However, several of us will be spectating and running Donzis (and whatever shows up) on Saturday at Pensacola Beach. If anyone is interested in coming over, give me a call at 251-716-3531.

The Blue Angels do their thing over the water, and it is best seen by boat.

I hope everyone has a wonderful (and SAFE) 4th of July weekend!

Cheers, Ben

p729lws
06-30-2005, 08:59 AM
Ben,
The wife and I will be there and most likely with the Donzi. I'll give you a call this afternoon.
Dan

Andymoose
06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
I am taking the crew down there this weekend on our 31ft Cabo Express. I hope it doesn't rain :frown: . Thats why I am taking the cabo and not the "go fast". I don't own a donzi but have personally been looking into the new 22 classic "Aronow Edition". I have a 22ft Cobalt with a the volvo version of a 496 Mag. It runs 70 in good water, but its going to be to rough and rowdy to drag that down there plus the chance of rain. But anyways, have fun fellas and be safe this weekend.
Adios, Andy

p729lws
06-30-2005, 03:44 PM
I am taking the crew down there this weekend on our 31ft Cabo Express. I hope it doesn't rain :frown: . Thats why I am taking the cabo and not the "go fast". I don't own a donzi but have personally been looking into the new 22 classic "Aronow Edition". I have a 22ft Cobalt with a the volvo version of a 496 Mag. It runs 70 in good water, but its going to be to rough and rowdy to drag that down there plus the chance of rain. But anyways, have fun fellas and be safe this weekend.
Adios, Andy

Andy,
Ben and I are trying to get together. I'll probably anchor north of Quitewater Beach Boardwalk. It was a great location to watch from last year. Here are a couple links with photos of our boats. Say Hi if you see us.
Dan
850-291-1438

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40189

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39629