PDA

View Full Version : "Real" Donzi Girls..

Chili 18
06-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Or are these 'just models'. And our wives and friends are the "real" Donzi Girls??? Either way, it’s all good and IS a part of the Donzi legacy. You may stick your head in the sand, or enjoy the sunlight, but either way the sun will continue to shine. Will it shine at donzi.net as well??? Only time will tell. Here is the quote from the top of the Donzi Girl section at Donzi Marine. I'd say they have the final word on the topic in a general sense.... Here it is:

"Ever since the advent of power toys, beautiful women have gone hand in hand with them. We're not quite sure why. Perhaps its the feminine touch needed to balance the testosterone of men. Perhaps its the anticipation of seeing our better halves scantily clad. Either way, we love it.

Donzi Marine takes great pride in their choice of models. From movie stars to Playboy Playmates to hometown girls – all of them set the standard for beauty, class and the Donzi lifestyle.

Here we proudly present just a few of the girls you have come to love – Donzi style.

Keep watch for new pictures!"

And Here are a few of those photos for those who have not visited the site. All these photos are from the donzimarine web site and all copyright belongs to them.

http://www.donzimarine.com/DonziWebsite/Site/Girls/Girls.html

Seems a shame we are not mature enough to responsibly care for such a section ourselves here at "our" Donzi meeting place...

As is usually the case. The correct path is somewhere between the two extremes. I for one hope common sense prevail and the views of the extremists on both ends find peace with the concept of everybody winning... My final thoughts on this subject BTW.. Case made!

Ranman
06-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Seems a shame we are not mature enough to responsibly care for such a section ourselves here at "our" Donzi meeting place...

Unfortunatly, in a group situation, all too often things like this get reduced to the lowest common denominator. The only thing we can all deal with is the fact that it's gone. Try to get a group of 50 people to all agree on where to go for dinner. You'll starve before anyone can reach a consnesus. You'll be lucky if you get to have hot dogs.

It's too bad that some people just don't get it. They can't for the life of them understand what's appropriate for a situation vs. their rights and so they fight tooth and nail for a cause that unbeknownst to them ends up ruining the whole concept for everyone including themselves. Great job folks. See what we can accomplish if we try hard. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm somewhat glad the DG section is gone. It started out fun, went downhill and then caused all sorts of issues and undue stress for no good reason. The concept was simple yet remarkably difficult for some to understand and follow. It sucks that it's gone, but now maybe we can get back to other more positive things.