PDA

View Full Version : Center Console

onesubdrvr
06-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Possibly looking for a Center Console in the 18-20' (max 22' 8 3/8" rigged on trailer, break away tongue on trailer OK) range

I'm looking at a few options right now, and CC's seem like the most viable option (although I am looking at a couple of other boats). I'll be selling the Ragazza soon.

Thanks
Wayne

Footloose
06-28-2005, 06:48 PM
How about a Donzi F33 center console with cuddy - twin screws - needs elbow grease and fresh soft stuff....but it is trailerable....big trailer required and add water ;) ... black beauty - price down to $28k

Possibly looking for a Center Console in the 18-20' (max 22' 8 3/8" rigged on trailer, break away tongue on trailer OK) range

I'm looking at a few options right now, and CC's seem like the most viable option (although I am looking at a couple of other boats). I'll be selling the Ragazza soon.

Thanks
Wayne

Fish boy
06-28-2005, 06:51 PM
the other thing is a no go??

onesubdrvr
06-28-2005, 08:12 PM
the other thing is a no go??
Not necessarily,... still working it a little, thinking something garage size, and a little too late to have the builder extend the size of my garage by 4' :rolleyes:

If I knew then what I now know,....

Wayne

Fish boy
06-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Not necessarily,... still working it a little,

Wayne

kewl, keepin my fingers crossed. If you decide on another cc, you really should sit down and make a list of what you want out of the boat and the type of boating you and yours will do. Ex., do you want a head, built in coolers/livewells, inshore mostly or offshore mostly, speed vs. ride importance, fish/pleasure/or combo, etc. There are lots of options nowadays, it might be easier to figure out what is important to you and narrow your search from there.

florida gator
06-29-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm looking at CCs now too. I really like the Concept!

BUIZILLA
06-29-2005, 08:11 PM
I am in a full speed CC hunt myself. My first choice is a Concept, but pickings are slim... I just tonight stumbled on a 27 in Bradenton, that a friend bought new, but I already have a deposit on a 30' *something else*, pending tomorrows tests....

There's another 1998 27 Concept in Key Largo ,that I sea trialed 2 weekends ago, if anyone is interested in that one at 30k. I'm sure the Bradenton boat is a 2001 priced at 26k... 2001 and newer 27's are real nice boats and well built, great value.

We'll see soon enough on my latest venture.... :wink:

JH

Fish boy
06-29-2005, 08:19 PM
I wa hanging with nate on his concept Sunday out at shell island, man, that was a neat boat. Appraently it will drive itself home too ;) :D

florida gator
06-29-2005, 08:32 PM
I am in a full speed CC hunt myself. My first choice is a Concept, but pickings are slim... I just tonight stumbled on a 27 in Bradenton, that a friend bought new, but I already have a deposit on a 30' *something else*, pending tomorrows tests....

There's another 1998 27 Concept in Key Largo ,that I sea trialed 2 weekends ago, if anyone is interested in that one at 30k. I'm sure the Bradenton boat is a 2001 priced at 26k... 2001 and newer 27's are real nice boats and well built, great value.

We'll see soon enough on my latest venture.... :wink:

JH

I'm interested in the 01 if you're not going to act on it.