PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Team Jefe Road trip

Team Jefe
06-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Well - I've been scarse lately, due to lots of work, buying a house, Fishing and all the fun that goes with summer, but I have now figured out what we are going to do this year for the "Jefe you gotta be crazy" road trip.

Winni was first up, and as defending silver medalists I really wanted to be there...not to mention I Love Laconia...and it has nothing to do with the town or the lake. Alas, I have three conflicting events that weekend and had to make a hard choice to NOT attend the Winni Poker Run.

Second was 1K Islands. Boxy hit me up hard to come and I was poised to pull the trigger, then life happened, too much work, a week in the Hospital, bought a house and funds kinda dried up for a big road trip.

The Home event... The Donzi Texas Round Up IV of course has to be attended, but I don't really consider that a road trip. I mean 7 hours...i've driven farther than that for a good meal.

But, TR IV is on September 23-25.....the same weekend as Digger and Darcy's nuptuals. I can not miss either of those events....so I hatched a plan typical of Team Jefe.

I'm going to do both...on the same weekend.

Here's the plan.
Friday Morning, Fly to Dallas and rent a car to travel to PK. Hang out Friday and Friday night, then Saturday Morning drive back to Dallas, Fly to Manchester to hang Mr & Mrs. Digmeister, Sunday Fly back to Houston.

easy right?

Here is the Challenge to the Donzi Family.

I miss all of you, and this year I will not be able to be at as many events as i would have liked. So, PLEASE try to be at PK September 23rd, Digger's Wedding Sept 24th or Sarasota Oct 14-16.....if for no other reason, than I'll need to hitch a boat ride, consume many boat sodas, and grope all the Donzi Girls.

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Jefe, you can be be my rope biotch in Sota if ya want.... always a seat for you chico. :wavey:

Team Jefe
06-28-2005, 05:37 AM
Cool :D

Silver Bullet
06-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Texas Round-Up IV is September 24-25th??????? If thats official, I will start with the reservations and all the other stuff. Never been to PK or any Donzi event so look forward to it. How many boats do you think will be there? How about T-Shirts??????????????? :garfield: Have a great Holiday weekend!

Fish boy
06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
back up in Sota in case you don't want to ride in a fast extremely blingin donzi the whole weekend :D

Budmann
06-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Dido... Donzi Jodi and I would love to have you take up some room in the 22. :boat: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: is always welcome!!!!!! :outtahere :outtahere

LoneStarDonziGirl
06-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Silverbullet,

Glad to hear another Texan is coming to THE Event! Looks like so far we have about 21 people and 11 boats. But you never know who might show up. We are all booked at Bass Hollow for the stay. There is another thread regarding the event that should let you know all you need to. Post if you have any questions and Farmer Tex (Mark) and Lone Star Donzi Girl (Polly) look forward to meeting you.

By the way Jefe I am mad at you for not bringing the boat! But can't wait to see you.

Polly

Team Jefe
07-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Buddy/Fish - I too am looking forward to see your bright smiling faces

PJ - No boat, but i will have the Koozie ;)