PDA

View Full Version : Mercathode Wires

Trueser
06-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Can someone tell me where the orange and brown wire get hooked up to the Mercathode? I lost my pice of paper showing me where they were.

Thanks
Mike

MOP
06-27-2005, 03:16 PM
http://www.mercstuff.com/mercathodekit.htm
h
THis has the late wiring hope it helps.

Trueser
06-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks MOP...

Just what I needed.

cross another thing off my list.

MOP
06-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Mike I have been working 6-7 days a week, my list is still so long I may just strap a conoe to the roof for 1K. Had 1/2 a day off today and it is raining!

Trueser
06-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Mop,
So how do you stay focused when everything you touch turns into a project? The 22 was easy compared to the 29. It get so overwhelming sometimes it's hard to get things done. It's not looking that we will have it wet by this weekend. So many little things to do so little time.

One issue was the fuel is older than a year old and I had to drain it off. Still need to pull some out. Really had me thinking when the temp was over 95 last night.

U-Joints on a Alpha are a pain in the ass. Installing new ones tonight.

anyway I will take some more pictures tonight.

Thanks for your HELP

Mike

MOP
06-28-2005, 08:49 PM
I have promissed myself this is the last do over that I will tackle, if it works out OK if not a Bravo will go on it. The engine may be cammed up a little as the stick in it now is on the mild side, thats a maybe only if it does not do what I want. The more we get done the more we find to do, one it runs good then I will farm out most of the cosmetics.

Phil