PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from our trip to NY

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 06:57 AM
OK finally back home and settled in.....here are some pictures from the dustoff and our time on Sacandaga.

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 07:01 AM
and more...

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 07:06 AM
Some of Sacandaga..... Met some scream nad fly guys during their "Rondak Romp"....also met up with TCOB and RattlesnakeJake from speedwake.....2 shots from the Batchelorville bridge over Sacandaga one looking north and 1 south.

Fish boy
06-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Creat shots CG, makes me wish I had gone even more. Glad you made it back safe. BTW, how long is the drive form so. joja?

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 07:19 AM
Well, when Michelle was in college and I was on a non stop run for ...well you know...about 16-17 hrs non stop. While towing the boat and we went an hour off of 95 to stay the night at the inlaws in Wilmington NC, we drove for 19 hrs over 2 days. that new diesel pulls the chit out the 22..... :biggrin: No trailer problems either (knock on wood). Was a good trip.

Fish boy
06-27-2005, 07:28 AM
thats a long haul man, but looks like it was definitely worth it. From what I hear, the damn yankee made quite an impression up there too. :)

olredalert
06-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Chrome,

-------Great pics!!! Looked like high water. Good for props.
-------Hey,,,,Was that a corner of the Criterion thats been for sale for awhile in one of your pics??? Looked like the windshields werent on it anymore. Do you happen to have a bit more of it in a pic??? Thanks in advance.............Bill S

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Here ya go Bill. These are all the pics i have of the Crit.... There was a windshield on the starboard side but not the port side.

olredalert
06-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Thanks, Chrome,

--------Thats not the Crit. for sale here on the website. Same colors though. The one for sale doesnt have external steering and still has both windshields. I guess the guys over there on Sacandaga know all about it but that one is new to me. Did you see how it was powered? Looks a bit odd with only one windshield, but still CQQL!!!!.............Bill S

DONZI
06-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Great pics. Scott. It was great to have dinner and run with you out on the lake. Glad to hear you & Michelle made it home safe & sound. Michelle is a sweetheart ! We look forward to seeing you guys again.

Olred,
The Criterion is Brendon's out of Conn..They had a windshield made for that side but it didn't fit correctly.So they are working on another. :smash:

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Ken, Michelle and I really enjoyed sitting with you and your family. You guys are great and it was great to meet you! We look forward to seeing you again.

How about your boys destroying everyone and alone in first..

Yanks are killing me.... it's a love hate thing... ;)

Kirk
06-28-2005, 10:05 AM
have you found the sox's sticker I hid on your boat @ LG.

Just kidding...your boat looks great. Is it on steriods...it certinally runs like it is.

Glad he hear that your trip back went ok.

Kirk