PDA

View Full Version : Speedboat Magazine

boldts
06-26-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm not sure how I got this magazine, but it showed up in my mail yesterday with a shipping label like I had a subcription to it. Anyway, if one of you are responsible for me getting this, thank-you very much. On the front cover is the Donzi 35ZR and with-in it is an article about the boat along with another comparing the 22 Classic to 3 other closed bow manufactures in that size range.

Oh, and an article about more speed from any prop which I'll be reading very shortly.

It's from the editors of Boating Magazine and would be an asset to any Donzi owner's coffee table.

Doug G
06-29-2005, 10:05 PM
I got one in the mail today. My thanks also to the responsible party. It is a wonderful addition to the coffee table....or the library :biggrin.:

Fish boy
06-29-2005, 10:08 PM
I read something about this a few weeks ago on another site. It is from the publisher of another magazine and they are launching it. If you have a subscription to the other mag, you will get one of these to check out. Wish I could remember all the details but it has been a little while.

hottub
06-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Do tell what they had to say about the 22 Classic??

Hopefully a little better than the "Wild Child" piece on the 22SE.

ChromeGorilla
06-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes, I got it in the mail yesterday as well. The magazine is a compilation of all the "performance" articles that were in the previous years worth of issues of Boating.... I had read many of the articles already in the past , they just put them into 1 issue.