PDA

View Full Version : I want the gold Donzi pendent with prop in the middle

Jamesbon
06-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Where do I find one?

J&K Shahbas had one. It's a gold pendent saying "Donzi Marine" with a prop in the middle. Have $$ will travel!

Please point me in the right direction!

RedDog
06-24-2005, 09:46 PM
speaking of WaLo, what has happened to him and his 28 Sportsman "monster" project?

Fish boy
06-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Where do I find one?

J&K Shahbas had one. It's a gold pendent saying "Donzi Marine" with a prop in the middle. Have $$ will travel!

Please point me in the right direction!

Nate, not sure if it is an item still available, but there is a gold shop down by Maximo marina in the shopping plaza w/ McDonalds. I am pretty sure they do custom stuff. Might e able to get them to make you one.

Dr. Dan
06-25-2005, 07:33 AM
:wavey: Nate...not sure about the Pendent...but Pearson had a quantity of the Old Logo Stickers for Hatches in a few different colors at the DustOff this year BTW.

Doc :bonk:

J&K SHAHBAS
06-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey Nate, Kathy had hers and mine made custom about 10 years ago, she tried to get one made for a friend about ayear ago but the guy that did it
has since moved. The 28 is ready and looks like new but i,m having trouble making up my mind on keeping the V-drive set up or going to a arneson set up. The right hand rotation is not friendly with camshaft choices and I think if I can do it tastefully I will go with arnesons. How about some feedback? Im sure the boat will be considerably quicker also and not leak around the propshafts!!

Red Dog I bought a house next to my moms in knoxville and have WA-LO and my corsican there. We are going up on july 21 for the month so mabe we can get out to FT. louden a few times???

Nate or Fish you all know where I live and theres a pool about 10' from the dock and always a cold beer in the fridge. Shelby and Kathy are doin great we just need to get these dead fish out of here!!!!!!!!

Jamesbon
06-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Thanks fellas.

J&K,
Arneson's, definetly :) Rik Wimp @ Arneson Industries is full of good info. rikwimp@arneson-industries.com . Shoot me an e-mail, I lost your phone # and e-mail address.

Cuda
06-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey Nate, Kathy had hers and mine made custom about 10 years ago, she tried to get one made for a friend about ayear ago but the guy that did it
has since moved. The 28 is ready and looks like new but i,m having trouble making up my mind on keeping the V-drive set up or going to a arneson set up. The right hand rotation is not friendly with camshaft choices and I think if I can do it tastefully I will go with arnesons. How about some feedback? Im sure the boat will be considerably quicker also and not leak around the propshafts!!

Red Dog I bought a house next to my moms in knoxville and have WA-LO and my corsican there. We are going up on july 21 for the month so mabe we can get out to FT. louden a few times???

Nate or Fish you all know where I live and theres a pool about 10' from the dock and always a cold beer in the fridge. Shelby and Kathy are doin great we just need to get these dead fish out of here!!!!!!!!

Debbie and I missed seeing you two at Mt Dora this year. Are you going to the hometown rally?

J&K SHAHBAS
06-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Nate thanks for the arneson link you have mail on the way.

Cuda sorry we missed dora work has me against the wall busy. We are in for the hometown rally but hope to catch up with you guys this summer sometime.. :)