PDA

View Full Version : NEW F-350 "Ultimate Truck"... anyone seen one?

Lenny
06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
A fella here today got his "Harley Davidson Edition" F-350. All black with a thin orange stripe. King Ranch basis. Lifted and all that.

Beautiful truck. He bought out of Oregon and flew down to drive it back.

Anyways, they are not making them for 2006 apparently BUT are coming out with an ALL YELLOW, YELLOW ONLY, and covered, head to toe, in CHROME, F-350 for next year to be dubbed the "Ultimate Truck" or something.

Anyone ever heard of this?

Mac
06-23-2005, 09:15 PM
There is a short bed crew SRW F350 at the Manchester NH Home Depot, Ford and Home Depot have a promo going so they have some type of Ford truck at almost every HD, the one at the HD in Manchester is a Armarillo edition, one of the coolest trucks I have ever seen, it had 20" wheels with 34"+ tires on it stock, sticker was $51k and change, they had a sale sticker on it for somewhere around $46k. It has been there a couple weeks, it was there this Tuesday when went by to pick up another air conditioner, the dealer is Autofair Ford, they also have a dually with that package back at the dealership, I have not had a chance to check that one out yet. I tried to locate another one but the two at Autofair seem to be the only two around here. Looks alot like the yellow SD in the Toby Keith video, alot of chrome and that wild yellow paint.