PDA

View Full Version : 1st annual "PNW after Chelan" gathering?

yeller
06-22-2005, 09:53 PM
OK I can't stand it anymore! I need something else to look forward to this summer. :yes: Is anyone interested in another get together? I'd love to do an island run, but am totally unfamiliar with the area. Anyone willing to be more specific?

Personally, I'm up for anything, anywhere, (boatwise that is :tongue: ) from 8th of July till the end of August...except the last weekend in July. My preference would be mid August.

Get that fresh-water cooling in MXRoadster :biggrin.:

:beer:

DJ13
06-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Great idea! If the dates work I'll be there.

Uncle Fester
06-29-2005, 07:34 PM
I hear you about going through post gathering withdrawals (and Donzi Girl withdrawals). Boat has not even seen the water since Chelan. Been too busy working and finalizing my divorce. I'm all for another get together (better weather permitting). Not too fond of getting her wet in salt though. I've just spent the last year cleaning up all of the mess that the salt did to this thing prior to my getting it. Luckily the motor itself only had 15 saltwater hours on it when I got it last June. (Donzi and Volvo replaced the 454 with a 496 because of all of the cutting out problems the previous owner had with the 454).

Next weekend is the Lake Chelan Poker Run, so at least I have a little pre event anticipation, but after that????? Maybe the Bremerton Fun Run?? Not taking the boat, but hitching a ride and hang out on the docks.

Really want to hook up with everyone where we're not fighting the wind and clouds.
I think we could have a blast in the hot sun.:beer: :beer: