PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Warranty

Johntrip
06-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Has anyone had a warranty claim with Donzi ? If so, can you give me some details ? Thanks.:umbrella:

Johntrip
06-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow...!!! No one on the site has had a claim with Donzi..???? Incredible.!!

olredalert
06-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Johntrip,

-------Sorry for the lack of input. An awful lot of us have older non-warrantee type boats. I am in that group. As for those who have had issues and posted about them I guess I would say that things are divided. Some have had good experiences, some bad. How is that for skirting an issue? Its safe to say that you have to have a good dealer and trust in him as well. I wish I could add more myself, but my two boats have a combined age of 60 so I wont be calling Sarasota for help anytime soon! Maybe some will private message you with experiences on both sides. Hope this helps...............Bill S

ChromeGorilla
06-27-2005, 10:09 AM
My boat is an '05. I had some issues witht he cockpit cover snaps rusting out and rusting the snaps that screwed into the deck. Brought it to dealer and had no problems getting it fixed. I will probably bring boat back to dealer before warranty goes cuz one side winshield and the front both have very small areas that look like smallcracks or blisters within the windield. Not on the outer surfaces, but sandwiched in the middle. The outside of the windshield is still very smooth. You actually can't feel the flaw, just see it within the window.

Johntrip
06-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks guys..... I'm having a warranty issue right now..... I will post my situation when the time is right. J

Greg K
06-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Thanks guys..... I'm having a warranty issue right now..... I will post my situation when the time is right. J

I hate to say it, but most on the board know of your situation already from reading about it and seeing your poll on OSO.

Dr. Dan
06-27-2005, 02:00 PM
:cool!: John ... Bryan Tuvell (Donzi 33) had filed I think the most Warranty Claims that I can recall...he kept breaking windsields or Fairings or something that did not appreciate his "Enthusiasm In Driving!"

He is located in Chesapeake City Virginia and is Military...so he is not on here, with much frequency any more.... he does post on Speedwake. He recently was very public about his Trailer not being 100% to his satisfaction.

Good Luck with your problem...that is an awesome boat... I have been on it.

I hope it all gets worked out to your satisfaction...

Good Luck

Doc :cool!: