PDA

View Full Version : Suwannee Birthhday Bash pics

Budmann
06-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Well I want to thank Gcarter, Cuda and Fish for a GREAT weekend. I think we all had allot of fun and want to schedule more Suwannee events this Summer... :cool: :cool!: :cool!:

Budmann
06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Here are some great shots of the Seadogs having fun on the Suwannee. :yes: :yes: Oh what have we here.... is that Fishboy in a S.T.D. opps I mean an S.T.V. instead of a Donzi. Your Donzi isn't broken AGAIN is it Fish??? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :wink: :wink: LOL

Budmann
06-21-2005, 11:07 AM
and more....

Cuda
06-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Nice pics Buddy. It's about time you posted them. I know you have more.

When you have some spare time, teach your brother to stand. :wink:

Fish boy
06-22-2005, 09:28 AM

LOL, if you and budmann are fans of bend over and reach around, fine with me. just please don't invite me to your little party! hehehe

Cuda
06-22-2005, 11:15 AM
I think we've started another arm of the Seadogs called, "O God", which stands for the Outlaw Group Of Donzi. Gcarter doesn't know it, but we had a secret ballot, and he was voted President. Our edict is drinking, gambling, cursing, and generally going berserk. I think George is the perfect man for the job! :D

Fish boy
06-22-2005, 05:13 PM
I second the motion, George for president!!!! :smileybo: :party:

Cuda
06-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Yep, George is the most experienced party animal in our crew, it's only fitting he lead our mogol horde. :jestera: :moped: :pimp:

gcarter
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM

I don't get this.......
The only pic I see of someone bent over is Jodi!!!!!

Laine said I should NEVER take a picture of her like that!!!!!!! :uzi: :angryfire

Budmann
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Shhhhh.... :eek: Jodi hasen't seen the post yet! :kaioken: I don't think she will find it flatering either. :eek: :eek:

By the way.... I third the nomination so thats the majority. Sorry George but " you da man"

gcarter
06-23-2005, 04:25 AM
OK... I'll be prez!
But you guys saw me consume my semi-annual margarita the other night, and if you remember, we went to our room at about 9:30!!!!!!!

Fish boy
06-23-2005, 06:08 AM
All Hail King George!!!!