PDA

View Full Version : Happy Days.......

Uncle Fester
06-17-2005, 11:00 PM
They say the two happiest days in a boater's life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells his boat......

I beg to differ.....today (after 4 hours in the judges chambers with the b!tch) the divorce has finally came to resolution and will be finalized by next week.

Happy, happy, happy is me:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Word of advise to all you single Donzi owners out there......STAY SINGLE OR HAVE THEM SIGN A PRENUPTUAL AGREEMENT

Lenny
06-18-2005, 01:03 AM
Been there, done that.

A pre-nup can be torn apart in any Court here. They are a waste of time and provide false security.

Either don't do it, ... or.... do it right. It is obvious when it is right.

Also, buy a big enough boat that you can sleep and eat and just live in. You might have to... :boat:

Ed Donnelly
06-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Uncle Fester; Yeah the first time is a b**ch. The second time isn't much better. Now, the third time is a piece of cake. Still om my 4th marriage, and have been with this one longer than the first three combined. Its like anything in life Practice Makes Perfect .........Ed

dfunde01
06-18-2005, 02:03 PM
They say the two happiest days in a boater's life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells his boat......

I beg to differ.....today (after 4 hours in the judges chambers with the b!tch) the divorce has finally came to resolution and will be finalized by next week.

Happy, happy, happy is me:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Word of advise to all you single Donzi owners out there......STAY SINGLE OR HAVE THEM SIGN A PRENUPTUAL AGREEMENT

Where did you find a judge that would put up with the bitching in chambers for 4 minutes, much less 4 hours?

Dave

smokediver
06-18-2005, 03:49 PM
been there , done that , have half the t-shirt ! just wait til she wants to "put the family back together" then you will see true misery .... You are at the easy part now!!!! :eek: :bonk: :hyper: :banghead:

Patti
06-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Congrats!

Been there, done that..I know all too well how good it feels when that day rolls around :biggrin.: