PDA

View Full Version : How come no Clam Bakes in St. Pete ?

Sport
06-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Are we starting off slow this year ? I have no seen any get togethers posted on Donzi.net for Shell Island or anywhere else sense my return from Chicago or even before hand. What is going on for July 4th ? ? ? Any serious clam bakes going on for the holiday ? ? I just got a new pad on the beach yesterday and I am look'n for some action !

Sport !

Last Tango
06-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Sounds to me like YOU need to be the creator of such an event. New pad on the beach probaby require breaking in. Invite the Left Coast SEADOGs to your house for the 4th.

Budmann
06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Sport.... why arn't you coming up to the Suwannee River with us this weekend. :pimp: :pimp: Fishboy and I will be happy to meet you @ Shell.

Just name the date and we are there. :smileybo: :smileybo:

florida gator
06-16-2005, 08:41 PM
I"ve been down there the last 2 weekends. Not to brag, but I had the nicest Donzi at Shell Island and Gators Both 2 different times.

BTW, I had the only Donzi ;)

florida gator
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I may be back down there again next weekend. Possibly Tampa this time if there is anything to do there.

Sport
06-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Budmann,

I'd love to go to Suwannee this weekend but I am having some furniture delivered and got some unpacking to do yet. I know thats lame but I want my new bed. I'm positive I'll be out the next two weekends though, maybe for a few hours this weekend on Sunday. Leslee and the kids went up to Jenny Springs for the weekend so I am also watching the dogs for her. Have a safe, fun trip guys and lets try to get something going for 4th of July !

Sport