PDA

View Full Version : Our LOCAL POKER RUN !!!,... Blueliner, you there?

Lenny
06-16-2005, 12:40 AM
http://www.saibrfest.com/index.htm

It is going to be a blast. A long run to boot, but protected. Not much more than 3's or rarities. This is going to be a blast.

Mr. Miller, you there?, Brad P. you there?, Rod and Frank , you there? Milton., you there?

We will be there with the new prop. I am hoping it will take my boat from 60 light to 80GPS light :rolleyes: :D

Where is everyone staying the night in Sidney??? I could take a few to my folks place at their summer home... about a mile away on water, on an Island... It will be late, and I won't be "vehicle driving" home, and I will be staying out there, ... somewhere.

Let me know :D

South Island
06-16-2005, 01:07 AM
Hi Lenny,

I am going in the one this weekend and the Sidney run next weekend. I think you should come with us in spanky's run this weekend. We will be staying over night at Thetis Island and Spanky is putting on a pig roast. If we do not see you I will try and post some pictures next week.

Did you work on the last trailer for REMSTAT? There new one looks a lot better than the last.

Next time you are out in Sidney stop by the shop and say hi.

Brad.

Lenny
06-16-2005, 01:51 AM
Brad, the REMSTAT is on my property. I am doing all the millwork in it. :D

I left you an email earlier.

My 9 year olds birthday is this weekend and it is my weekend to see her. I can't run witch yoo gize this time. Sad :( , but I have to do this right.

See you next weekend. FOR SURE !!!

Look for the tiny blue boat at the back of the back, actually, almost blending with the blow-boaters :rolleyes:

Next year,... I'll be in front (just behind the Nordic's and the Scepters... :D )

thriller
06-16-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm In 4 sure. Got my shift covered at work:p regestration at Boondocks Thursday night..See ya there

MM

Donzi Kat
06-16-2005, 11:42 PM
I have to say Lenny that I was sooooo looking forward to meeting you and your better half at the Chelan gathering but mabye some other time. Have fun on the run which ever one you can make it on. Hell just plan for all of em and you will at least make one of them.:beer: ;) :beer:

Zudnic
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
If I win the X I'll try and make this my first outing. Lenny, how much would you be thinking to make a new hatch? Would be a good time....