PDA

View Full Version : New Pics

DonZi kid18
06-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey got some new pics ! but it wont let me upload them on here so if you would like to see them, give me your e-mail.

Sorry

Thanx
Ryan

------------------
1983 Blue 18' donZi Classic

undertaker
06-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Where do you do your boating? I am from Pottstown, PA not far from you, my father in law lives in Trachsville. Just Curious!! :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

PS Welcome to the board.

Undertaker :sombrero:

boldts
06-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Kid,

I have a friend in the Palmerton area of PA. Sounds like you may need to down size your pictures to post them here on the Registry. Are you getting a time-out error? If you want, send them in an e-mail to scott@mwdonziclub.com and I'll post them for you. Welcome to the Registry!

DonZi kid18
06-15-2005, 11:19 AM
hey well i am from the poconos (brodheadsville) i do my boating at beltsville lake. well i have this program that allows me to resize them. and they are small really small . but i will send them to you

-----------------
1983 Blue Donzi classic

McGary911
06-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the boards, cant wait to see the boat. I wouldn't mind towing the 'Crit up to PA for a nice lake run if i can ever find time to get a good tow vehicle.
UT, i just drove past Pottstown this weekend on my way to a wedding reception right outside Palmerton. My friend's dad runs Blue Mountain Ski Area up there. We did some BIG fireworks for the reception. I did see a bunch of boats on trailers around the MAhond valley exit, where i got off. Is that where beltsville lake is? how big\deep is it?

DonZi kid18
06-15-2005, 12:29 PM
beltsville is deep and big. Its also really nice they have lots of fingers off the lake with little beaches. I wish more peeple had donzi's but i would like to get together will some ppl who live around here with donzi's. But if you ever get the chance to take your boat to beltsville do so !

Ryan
----------------------

1983 18' donzi classic