PDA

View Full Version : PK4 Attendees...Pick your poison...

txtaz
06-12-2005, 11:24 AM
So last year we show up and everybody did everything for us, which was great but we were not prepared and felt a little bad. So this year, I am making a special PK4 batch of my salsa for everyone. I might even could be talked into a batch of Axis deer chili (comes in one flavor...spicey with beans).
Pick your poison....
Wes
PS. Most ingredients will come from MrsTxTaz's garden, all fresh and made the day before we leave.

farmer tx
06-12-2005, 11:20 PM
It won't let me vote twice for suicide! :chilipepp :chilipepp :chilipepp :angryfire

txtaz
06-13-2005, 12:57 AM
It won't let me vote twice for suicide! :chilipepp :chilipepp :chilipepp :angryfire

LOL, I'll bring a big jar for you guys.
Wes

Team Jefe
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm Texan, So you'll have to expalin those first three choices for me. :D

txtaz
06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm Texan, So you'll have to expalin those first three choices for me. :D
Jefe, I hear we have some northerners coming this year so I thought it would be nice to mix up some tomatoes, cilantro and onions. Then wave a jalopeno over it and call it good. :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

WARNING: Suicide is not to be eaten at any time far from facilities. It is gauranteed to clean your system or your money back. A little goes a long way. The cook takes no responsibility for improper use. It is advisable to have cold beverages handy. Please eat it responsibly and warn others before hand.

Starting to get the hint?
Wes