PDA

View Full Version : Sassafras River

TBroccoli
06-10-2005, 03:14 PM
YoAnthony/Bronso/Doc/Undertaker,

I will be out on the Sassafras River this Sunday (6/12). I will be putting in at Duffy Creek Marina. I will have the wife and kids with me so I believe we will just hang out at Ordinary Point all day. Look me up if you are in the area.

Tom

Dr. Dan
06-10-2005, 05:05 PM
:biggrin.: Liz and I maybe doing some water runs in the 22 Sunday...if the new shifter cables appears to be working fine...I would be glad to run over and do some R & R with ya...my Cell is 717-512-3656..program it and call me if your plan changes or leav a message.

I put in in NorthEast at Anchor. Saturday early I am going to get the Boat in New York...I will be back down Saturday afternoon...and have to do a Trailer Swap and the whole S :spongebob haBang!

Ed said they may be into coming down in the afternoon for some Dinner or late Lunch...I will let ya know...email me your Cell if it works down there...hell email it anyway.

Doc :beer:

undertaker
06-11-2005, 09:49 AM
We should be arriving in town of Northeast around 2:30 PM on Sunday (NO BOAT :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: ) but for some dinner at the Nauti Goose. Doc will give you a call :yes: :yes:, see ya then.

Undertaker aka Underdog :cool!:

Dr. Dan
06-12-2005, 12:43 AM
:beer: OK........Call Me.

Doc of Mass Transit :spongebob

bronso
06-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey Tom,
Sorry I missed your post earlier. I was headed out yesterday, but never made it out of Norman Creek. Issues with the starboard engine. Looks like I'll be headed to Jackson's in the morning with the ZF in tow. Hopefully it's nothing major and I'll be enjoying the COOLER weather on the water this weekend. I'll be in touch.
Scott