PDA

View Full Version : OH NO! I'm baaaack!!!

Moody Blu'
06-07-2005, 11:54 PM
whats up fellas. been a long summer and winter for me with no boat to drive.
Last summer everytime i wanted to unblock my boat and dump it in the water my buddy who always helped me was out in his boat :mad: so to say the least the only fn i got was bolting on my headers and starting the boat up on land :o

Anyway, that IS NOT happening this year.I finally bought a trailer :party: some of you may actually see my ass at events :eek: . I have to thank Dr Dan for selling me his old donzi trailer. its a tandem axle and has two spares built by mti? so any how, i also got my front seats from Bob at built right.(not like i was in a rush since my boat sat) so, i finally have a full new interior.I have to thank bob at built right he was great and always kept tabs with me throughout the winter to see when i was ready. I just got off the phone with summit and bought a new 750 cfm edelbrock marine carb. So i am ready to go!

Oh man, now that i actually purchased a trailer i think of all the things i can work on that i wasnt able to before.

1. go to my buds shop and pull my motor, sand blast all the rust off of it and paint it. FINALLY! it should take about 30 minutes to pull the motor.

2. finally modify the original holman and moody alternator bracket with my march billit alt bracket that has been sitting around for 2 years.*while the motor is out.

3. clean my entire bilge are and paint it.

4. bring my boat to my friends detail shop and buff the entire boat out(15 years with no buff job)- i was waiting for the right time so i wouldnt keep wearing down the gelcoat.
5. DECK OFF PARTY, the last thing my boat needs to be a sound runing boat is a new 40 gal gas tank. maybe even completely moving the tanks to dual 20's near the rear for more weight in the back to make the front lighter(big maybe)-but def new tank!
6.see matty on greenwood lake

7. good ole 7 to come to some donzi events. :pimp:

7. take bottom paint off YES 7 again, hell 7 mph more hopefully.

ahh life is getting good!

ooo ooo i forgot.....

8. donzi girl pics!!!! ;)

Lenny
06-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Nice to have you back. We have REALLY missed you recently.

Brock, seriously, that was not a joke or pun, Welcome back and I hope she runs fer ya'...

:) Lenny

Fish boy
06-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Welcome back MB :)

mattyboy
06-08-2005, 06:35 AM
just in time too things have been a little boring round here ;)

allright moody is mobile now get ready to tow :)

MOP
06-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Good to see you back, guess you have been busy with your 2 cycle creations. Have been curious how well did the Quad you built up end running, did you cop any Gold?

Phil

Tony
06-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Leave the tank up front...imho.

Dr. Dan
06-08-2005, 09:22 AM
:beer: Broque........Welcome back, I really appreciate your patience in getting my Original Trailer...it should all be cleared up here in a few days.

Meanwhile...try to get that sucker up to 1000 Islands, Winnie or the Fall Picnic in Lake George... and if ya can consider the Owners Rally in Sarasota...it is worth the Trip...

Doc :spongebob
Hoping to Deliver your Trailer Soon.

Moody Blu'
06-08-2005, 10:32 PM
thanks guys, i heard its been desolate around here lately. I mean excpet for you donzi freaks. I'm sure you guys are already expecting pics of my projects ill be undergoing. now with the trailer OH MAN its gonna get ugly. LOL

phil, Ive built a couple bikes here and there but mostly ive been working my damn ass off. I went to glamis sand dunes in california during thanksgiving for 10 days. before i went i sent out about 30 resumes to different companies. when i got back I started interviewing. landed a new job as head of the custom installation division for sound city out of denville nj, my office is in towaco, at the huge warehouse.

if you guys wanna check out pics form my thanksgiving vacation there on the #1 website of the year from AMA. I am a photo journalist on that site, i think some of you will love the pics and the sick ass buggies my buds had. talk about power!!!

you need a password to see the pics just like this forum

username, glamiscrazy
password broque
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134055&highlight=glamis

so yea i been busy and to top if off, just found out the a/c in my e 350 cargo van needs to be recharged. so it may be a little hot driving down the shore with the trailer. especially with the hot weather weve been having.

im sure ill manage