PDA

View Full Version : You St Pete guys

florida gator
06-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Have got it made. When the weather was supposed to be crappy, it was great there. We had a great weekend boating and will be back in a couple of days for more of the same.

This morning was great when I ran out to the Skyway and then ran the shipping channel over to Egmont, then back up to the beach house. Was able to run it at any speed I wanted.

Greg K
06-07-2005, 06:42 AM
I thought I saw you in the Sky Way channel.......

Did you see us in this ?
Uhhh...Ted, when did you aquire the ZR? Show and tell us more..

Fish boy
06-07-2005, 06:49 AM
I will be in town tis weekend gator, give me a shout.

Fish boy
06-09-2005, 06:09 AM
FG,
just saw the weather report for the weekend. Friday, winds 20kts, seas 5-7, Sat 15-20kts, seas 4-6. Rain 70% dropping to 50% on sat. They are never right, but that tropical storm forming in the carribean is messing with us. Supposed to get a little better Sunday tho.

florida gator
06-11-2005, 09:18 PM
That's what's great about that area though. You can still go anywhere on the ICW without getting beat up too bad. I got at least a little time in each day. Made it to Gators twice, Philthy Phils twice and assorted other places.

Fish boy
06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
That's what's great about that area though. You can still go anywhere on the ICW without getting beat up too bad. I got at least a little time in each day. Made it to Gators twice, Philthy Phils twice and assorted other places.

Fla Gator, are you down here??

florida gator
06-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Was, just got home a few hours ago. Had to take my wife in for x rays. She tore some ligaments in her foot today getting into the boat. Good sport though, she still wanted to go to Gators for lunch. I didn't call anyone because the weather was real unpredictable and it was hard to plan anything. I was on the water some everyday but some was between storms.

Fish boy
06-12-2005, 04:28 AM
hey man, sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she gets better and all heals up well. When I did not hear from you I just assumed you decided not to come this weekend due to the weather. Sorry I missed you again, one of these days we will finally hook up, ether down here, or up in your neck of the woods. I think budmann and I are going to start heading up there more often and we are doing the suwannee next weekend. If you get a chance, can you pm me your number?

florida gator
06-12-2005, 09:26 AM
I didn't end up calling anyone because the weather was so unpredictable and we were down with my wifes family so I got stuck spending alot of time with them. Still made it to all my favorite spots though.