PDA

View Full Version : Insurance on a 16' Classic

dr
06-06-2005, 07:13 PM
I have a 1995 16 Classic with a 4.3LX, all stock. Any recommendations regarding insurance will be greatly appreciated; IE companies, coverage, ways to get bang for the buck... Thanks in advance.

MOP
06-06-2005, 07:36 PM
I had my 16 on teh home pwners policy tht was very cheap, I had to get boat ins for the 22 due to size and 300HP rating still not to bad through Progressive.

Phil

undertaker
06-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Check with Stephanie @ Jackson Marine Sales in North east, Maryland she got me a nice rate on my 2005 22 classic. She is great to deal with. Go to www.jacksonmarinesales.com click on insurance or call her direct at 410-287-9400 option #5 (I Think). Good luck.

PS Tell her Ed Schumacher (Undertaker) sent ya. :D

Undertaker aka Underboy aka Underdog

bronso
06-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Ditto U.T. Stephanie helped me out with my ZF. i had insurance wriiten with nationwide until they found out the boat would do more than 50 and considered it HIGH PERFORMANCE:confused: . State Farm who handles ALL my other insurance needs didn't want to cover the Donzi either. B.O.A.T./U.S. wanted the business but they weren't even close to what Stephanie at Jackson was able to do. It's worth a phone call. let her know that Scott Berger also reccommended you give her a shout. Good luck.

dr
06-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Phil, Ed, and 'Bronso'...thanks for you're help. I’ll be doing a little research Monday and then ‘pull the trigger’.

However before I do any other recommendations RE companies and or agents would be appreciated.

David