PDA

View Full Version : Our newest member

txtaz
06-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Everyone say hello to our newest member. She is a sweetheart and doesn't know yet that I did this. LOL
This will be her avitar when the board changes settle out (curently can not upload avitars). Hyymmmmm, notice the similarities. :jestera:
Wes

Fish boy
06-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Is that for Jennifer? Very cool!

MrsTxTaz
06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Hello, everyone. :wavey: This is Mrs. Taz:hyper: . Wes finally brought me on because he has so much fun here... he wanted to share with mehttp://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/yippie.gif . I can't wait to learn more about you and your Donzis:boat: . Wes and I have met quite a few amazing people so far and look forward to meeting more. It was really cool while :canada: Mike, Christine and Braeden :canada: were here. We helped them learn more about Texas cuisine ala Wes style. We can't wait til they come back in July.. I will finally get to go to Sea World for the 1st time as a married woman... :rlol:

Take care and have fun boating........

Jenn

Patti
06-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Welcome Jenn! :)

It's always nice to have another female on the board..we're really outnumbered here :tongue:

Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Fish boy
06-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey Jenn,
Welcome to the donzi registry!!!!!! :beer: :)

Team Jefe
06-07-2005, 07:22 AM
FINALLY...the good looking Taz is aboard. New to the board maybe, but she's been a member of the Red Bikini Crew for a while now :eek!: