PDA

View Full Version : donzi.net withdrawal symptoms

TuxedoPk
06-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Scott- You've got to give us more notice of downtime to plan other activites- I was starting to get donzi.net withdrawal symptoms :biggrin.:

I hope the downtime was ISP related and you weren't forced to be up all night working on the system.

TuxedoPk
06-05-2005, 09:29 AM
LOL- I guess it shows, huh? Actually the software froze when I hit the submit button and never came back. Had to open multiple windows and didn't think it ever posted.

BTW- I lose access at 12am EST every day- I assume for system maintenance of some sort. Is there any way this can be rescheduled for some later time?

harbormaster
06-05-2005, 09:40 AM
It was ISP related. I did not know it was down till I got up this morning at 3 am to work on the board and could not get into it.

How long was it down??

Cuda
06-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I had withdrawals also.

TuxedoPk
06-05-2005, 10:14 AM
We need to have another board set up for emergency purposes like this. I'd have watched cable but their SOAP operas tend not to be as entertaining :p

McGary911
06-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I get withdrawl every weekend. For some reason, the board blocks my IP address from home. HM, did I do something wrong? When I really get the urge (like now), i remote into my work computer to check out the site. It almost gives me another reason to go to work :) .