PDA

View Full Version : Nice day

txtaz
06-04-2005, 07:49 PM
What a day. SWEEEETTTTTT.
Get this, we're in a hurry to meet Richard at the lake. Thriller and I are buttoning up the boat after a wash down and ready to hit the road. I go in the house and WHAT is Donzi Jennifer doing? Frying up fajitas of course because Thriller is hungry AND she doesn't make me one. Geeesshhhhhhhhhh
We hit the lake about 12, have lunch and head out on the boats. The clouds clear out and we have a nice day. We headed down the lake. Mike with Richard and hauling. We laid back since I had his family with me and his son is just getting used to speed. We met up at the dam and swap passengers. Time to take Mike for a ride. Tabs full out, I balance the boat on plane and go into my first "hook" turn only to have the boat lay over on it's side. I couldn't get the bow to dig in. Turns out the port tab was fully extended. More on this later in another thread.... So a few high speed passes then off to a swimming hole to raft up. We floated around and swam for an hour or so. Next we did some high speed and flying photos. There is nothing like hitting a wake at 65 and flying. Mike said he could see the stainless skeg gaurd out of the water. Man, I didn't think I would get the prop out of the water and didn't even look at the revs. Whew, better be carefull. After that we headed back to the ramp where I finally got a good hook turn in. Richard is great to run with. We ran a little at 60 pretty darn close to get good pictures. He's a good driver though, so I trust him.
We had a great day, we are beat. I'll post pics when I can.
Wes

Richard Rees
06-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Let's see some pic's

gcarter
06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Wes, lucky you!
I had appointgments till 1:00, then put the drive back on.
It's nice to know it's ready to go, but it's been raining here for three days. Gonna rain for most of next week.
OK, so we always need it and I'm not complaining, but it would have been fun to go out.

txtaz
06-04-2005, 08:16 PM
OK Richard, here are a few. I think Mike has most of them but I will get them in the morning.
George, Sorry to hear it. Come on over we'll take you out.
The first one is titled....Ohhh Nooooo (you fill in the blank)
Wes

gcarter
06-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Wes, you shouldn't scare little kids like that! LOL :rlol:
Also, I've seen that gold boat before, and its owner!
Looks like a great day.

txtaz
06-05-2005, 05:46 PM
George, too funny. Braeden was a great kid to have around. I would post more pictures BUT we never got to it today. Mike is on his way home with lots of pics and vids. We will have to wait for him to post them. We thought original Texas BBQ from Rudy's was in order. Man did they love it. I think we went trough 2 lbs. of turkey, beef, chopped beef and sausage plus the fixins.
Lenny....Ohhhh Lenny, There may be a Texas surprise coming for you....It may cost you a Donzi shirt as Mike, I understand, doesn't have any and you have more than the entire west coast. LOL :rlol:
Wes

Lenny
06-05-2005, 08:27 PM
:) :) :)

txtaz
06-06-2005, 05:37 PM
More pics.

txtaz
06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
And....

txtaz
06-06-2005, 05:39 PM
More....

thriller
06-06-2005, 08:32 PM
And What a Sweet Day it was......Weather was almost as Hot:kaioken: as Wes's Salsa...yikes...We broke into that stuff at the Hotel and I almost had to call the Fire Dept.

He warned me that insane meant HOT but Wow....Chris says the Mild is the Best she has ever had..I agree.....

Do they sell new tongues on E-BAy?

Thriller (pass the milk) Miller

txtaz
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh my God, I'm on the floor laughing. Someone pass me a tissue.
You know the term "hot" is relative. Now you know what it means in Texas. Personally, it is too much for me but whenever I make a batch, I make one for one of Jenn's friend who likes it hot. Glad you like the mild, that's why it was in the big jar.

"Call the fire dept." Dude, you're a fireman. Run to a CO2 can, break glass, stick nozzle in mouth and pull trigger. Just remember to breath intermittently as CO2 displaces O2. LOL

We are looking foreward to your return.
Wes
PS, vids man, vids...Puuuulllleeeeesssseeeee. i want to see the boat out of the water.