PDA

View Full Version : Donzi at Fairlee Creek

bronso
06-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I was coming out of Fairlee Creek last Monday (Memorial Day) approximately 2:30 - 3:00PM. There was a Classic pulling away from the beach bar. Just wondering if it was anyone from here.

fasttrucker
06-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I was In my red/white 28zx.We were rafting up to a 31 sonic.Had a nice time till the clouds moved in...then to the naughty goose for lobster! :biggrin:

bronso
06-05-2005, 10:56 AM
I don't believe it was a ZX I saw, I'm pretty sure it was a Classic style. I was in my 29ZF and the Classic (if my memory serves me) was burgundy. Could be I had too much sun and puerto rican water with coca cola. :boggled:

undertaker
06-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Might have been Tom Broccoli he has a red 22 classic (I Think :smash: ).

Dr. Dan, myself, fastrucker boat some on the upper cheasapeake bay Doc and I have 22 classics hope to see ya on the bay sometime. :biggrin: :beer:

Undertaker

TBroccoli
06-06-2005, 12:45 PM
It wasn't me. I was on the Sassafras River on Sat and Sun (5/28 - 5/29). Monday I was home.

bronso
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
it would be great to catch up with you guys some time. although with the setups you all have, i'd probably have a hard time catching up, maybe meet up sometime. this is my 1st donzi, but so far i'm having a blast with it. typically we boat on the middle and upper bay, and trailer her to the beach for some sinepuxent and assawoman fun. looking forward to some off-shore action this summer. i'll keep an eye out for ya and give ya a holler. :beer:

YoAnthony
06-06-2005, 07:16 PM
It wasn't me. I was on the Sassafras River on Sat and Sun (5/28 - 5/29). Monday I was home.

Tom,

Next time you are on the sassafras can I look at your boat? Noticed you last weekend. Our boat is at the Granary, 40 ft trawler. Just purchased a 21 donzi last week! Noticed yours, she looks great!

Anthony

undertaker
06-06-2005, 07:31 PM
bronso sounds great :biggrin.: I am always looking for some Donzi guys to run with. Dr. Dan and myself, fastrucker and maybe tbroccoli are planning on running the bay the June 25th weekend if you are available it would be nice if you could run with us also, nothing to crazy just do some running on the upper bay and get me some seat time in my new classic :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Let me know if ya wanna meet up :hyper:

Undertaker

bronso
06-06-2005, 07:47 PM
U.T. that sounds good to me. we have some friends getting married on that saturday, but i don't believe it will hamper my time at the helm. where do you plan on putting in and running to? I would enjoy running with some other donzis. let me know what your plans are and hopefully we can hook up.

TBroccoli
06-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Bronso,

I usually take weekend day trips on the Sassafras. We always put in at Duffy Creek Marina. You can always check in with my father to see where I may be. He is in Duffy's. He is the 46ft Bertram "Brock's Yot" just past the gas dock. He is there every weekend. My kids' schedules usually makes my trips to the Sassafras a last minute decision. I'm trying my best to meet up on the 25th with Doc and the crew. I'd be glad to cruise with you.

Tom

bronso
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
TBroc,
that sounds good to me. i keep mine high & dry on Norman Creek off of Middle River. on my way north i could always give you a shout and then head east in to the Saass. used to run the sundancer or the yamaha 1200 up there all the time. what time are you planing to head out on the 25th??

and now there is another Scott

undertaker
06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Bronso Doc and I will be putting in at Anchor Marina, Northeast River, Doc at this time does not his boat ready, and myself I am waiting for my trailer that I ordered to arrive but if all goes well we should be there on the 25th. See ya then :wavey:

bronso
06-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Undertaker,
Hope all goes well with the trailer and new toy deliveries. Maybe Doc can get the boat ready by then and I'll get a chance to meet the entire group. Looking forward to the meet.