PDA

View Full Version : Car Story...

HollaGeo
06-04-2005, 02:52 AM
I was over my cousin's house tonight to smoke some weed and drink. We were having the intoxicated conversation and my brother's name came up. To make this story entertaining for even the sober one reading this. I have to start with the history; My brother is now 20 going on his 10th car, he has had his liscense for three years. His first car was a 1993 BMW 325. The car was toyed with: exhaust, body kit, lowering springs, etc. The car looked beautiful, mechanically is was a little off because of the after-market stuff the previous owner put on. We took it to our mechanic and he tuned everything up. A few months down the road, things started to really FU*( UP. The transmission, engine knocking, etc. We would keep taking it in to the mechanic and he would fix it. Then my brother started saying how he didn't like the car anymore, it was old, etc. At the time he had the BMW, he also bought $500 Hondas with the intent to make into racing cars. He invested money into these cars and sold them after a few weeks (Yes, a few weeks). My dad being the good father he is said to my brother, "I will get you a decent high performance car that has a warranty (think of the BMW)." The car that was agreed on was a 2004 WRX. The deal was to leave the car alone and not try to make it into a race car. This is August of 2004. As of June of 2005, he HAS to sell the WRX because it isn't driveable. He put turbos, computer chips, lowering kit, headers, I can go on and on. He didn't have any of this stuff professionally put on. Him and his friends ATTEMPTED. He also put a carbon fiber trunk and hood on. Because he has to sell the car, he took everything he put on, off which was never put on correctly in the first place. The car has about 10 drill holes on each side (Driver and Pass.) for the body kit that only required 4 holes, the stock bumper is not to be found. There is an ethernet cable coming out of the dash, the engine has been toyed with by every kid in town. This is the best, as I said he had a carbon fiber hood on. He took that off to put the stock one on. He didn't put the stock one on correctly, so he was driving and the hood flew into his windshield. Now the car is sitting in my driveway with a bent stock hood, dismantled engine, bumpers missing, etc. 2004 WRX.

HollaGeo
06-04-2005, 02:59 AM
No, he isn't going to buy a hybrid.

gcarter
06-04-2005, 05:24 AM
I think your dad is way too generous to both of you. I think you need to start working for your spending money.

ChromeGorilla
06-04-2005, 05:35 AM
And you want to be a doctor..... :rolleyes: Wonder if we should email this post to the hospitals where you intern/work or even better your parents.

Just a troll trying to stir the pot. He was successfull on speedwake as both threads he was posting in had to be closed. :rolleyes:

MrsDigger
06-04-2005, 06:35 AM
Gee, a drug-using lush...that explains a bit about his random rantings...what a putz!

txtaz
06-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Well, last night while Thriller and I were snorting coke discussing how to get Lenny's pit back, we came to the conclusion Holla was full of @#$#$%^^%.

BERTRAM BOY
06-04-2005, 07:14 AM
Now there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back......... I think I'm a bit dumber too.

txtaz
06-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Now there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back......... I think I'm a bit dumber too.
Bertram, Quick just think E=mc^2 over and over. Energy = mass times the speed of light squared. The resulting sum of mass does not equal the mass of the original due to the release of binding energy per nucleon. Hey it's all relative.
Better yet, just think about your boat and all the tech stuff you want to do it. :cool:
Doc....Ohhhh Doc we have an emergency here.....Chime in please. :biggrin: :cistineb:
Wes - Doc of saving brain cells

Patti
06-04-2005, 07:39 AM
I feel for you Cliff http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/biggrin.gif

mattyboy
06-04-2005, 07:51 AM
hola,
forget the invite for a ride, :confused:

txtaz
06-04-2005, 07:55 AM
I feel for you Cliff http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/biggrin.gif
OMG Patti, That is funny. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:
Wes

TuxedoPk
06-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Patti- Are you willing to donate the original artwork for a board auction?

pmreed
06-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Board Auction, board auction??? Go here (http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40040) :D

Phil

TuxedoPk
06-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Gee, a drug-using lush...that explains a bit about his random rantings...what a putz!

Marcy, please no Yiddish this early in the morning. :biggrin:

boxy
06-04-2005, 09:54 AM

Cliff you feel dumber after reading it, imagine how stupid you'd have to be to write it.

Walt. H.
06-04-2005, 11:19 AM
OMG! HollaSh!$ way to funny!!!!!!

Theres more in his family like HollaGeo, as in cousins & brothers. :bonk:
I vote to make him the Poster Boy for BirthControl!

LMAO :rlol: :rlol:

Another boring old fat guy as he called us on SpeedWake :yes:
W.H

Lenny
06-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Patti, that pic makes me want to $iss myself. I too want to see an auction on that as well. I think it should be on a shirt. Definately on a shirt. :yes:

Nice work.

Hmmm, where's Todd, not in the water I hope... :D

HollaGeo
06-04-2005, 04:46 PM
OMG! HollaSh!$ way to funny!!!!!!

Theres more in his family like HollaGeo, as in cousins & brothers. :bonk:
I vote to make him the Poster Boy for BirthControl!

LMAO :rlol: :rlol:

Another boring old fat guy as he called us on SpeedWake :yes:
W.H

That's a mature response???

BERTRAM BOY
06-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Mr. Boxma, you're one funny Mother F'er...........