PDA

View Full Version : A call from Mike Miller, (Vancouver one) and, hey WES !

Lenny
06-02-2005, 10:17 PM
can you guide Mike to what I am after. I DEFINATELY want a Lyfe Tyme Smoker. Nothing else.

Sounds like you guys are going out tomorrow on the Lake :D. Make sure you show him how fun the 18 is compared to the 22. http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/outtahere.gif

Anyways, have a blast, post LOTS of pics from the day and pass this info one if you can... Thanx, Lenny :)

By the way, he is already in love with Texas. That makes two of us now at least. He is beside the pool, it is 9:30 pm there and it is 85 degrees. I think he just found "home" :yes: ( Bet he hasn't seen a bug yet tho ) :eek: He talked about a smoker at the pool that had a tandem axle under it and had to be 10' long :eek: (everything is big in Texas.)

Lyfe Tyme Double lid Grill, Model #212 with firebox. 29" deep x 60" high by 60" wide.

It should be about a grand or so.

:D please :D

Lyfe-Tyme Products
504 W.Fannin
Uvalde, TX 78801
Phone: 830/ 278-726

If it will fit. It is only 400 pounds and does not have a tandem axle under it. :D

1 1/2 hours West of you in San Antonio Mike... :D (80 miles)

txtaz
06-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey Lenny,
Sounds like you found the one you want. Good deal. I don't think Lyfe Tyme sells direct to the public but I will give them a call and see where we can get one.
We have an appointment in 2 hours to get the truck checked out. Should take an hour, then we drop his wife and son at sea world and we are off to the lake to show him how tight an 18 can turn at 40mph....without spinning out. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mike said they might be flying back tomorrow depending on his wife's schedule, so you might have to wait for that big hunk of steel. BTW, I found a local company that builds pits, 1/4" steel and less expensive. If they fly back I'll take pics for you so you can decide. :idea:
We will take lots of pics and post them. Tonights the Fajita BBQ and boat sodas. :beer:
Wes

Lenny
06-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Look, I got the flag right side up and everything...Now where are some pics :mad:

:D :D :D

gcarter
06-03-2005, 08:11 PM
I was almost born in Uvalde. My dad was a civilian flight instructor during WWII in Uvalde. I was six weeks overdue, so they shipped me and my mother off to San Antonio to be born (10 lb, 10 1/2 oz.). Being born in San Antonio makes you about as NATIVE a Texan as you can be. :us-texas:

txtaz
06-04-2005, 07:16 AM
Look, I got the flag right side up and everything...Now where are some pics :mad:

:D :D :D

Lenny, Chriss got someone to cover her shift on Sunday so they are staying an extra day. We didn't boat yesterday, Mike wanted to go to Sea World also. We are heading out to the lake in a few hours. I told Jenn she could sleep in while I went and picked up Mike and the family. Look for a fajitas thread for pics of the crew from last night. Nice job on the flag BTW.
George, I always knew you were my kind of guy.
Wes
Ohhh and Lyfe Tyme does sell direct to the public. The guy in Fort Worth was full of it.