PDA

View Full Version : Northern Bay Gathering of 22's and Then Some!

Dr. Dan
06-02-2005, 12:03 AM
:beer: In recognition of Ed Schumacher(Undertaker, Under Dog, Under Boy) finally coming out of the Dark Side...and getting a 2005 22 Classic with a spanking new 496 HO. I thought I would completely embarrass him by inviting a small consortium of witnesses to celebrate his own personal awakening!

So the weekend after the Lake George Dustoff...there are a few of us who are gonna attempt a casual, non APBA Sanctioned Event...that costs only whatever you Break or Spend...Huh...what a concept! :spongebob

Saturday June 25,2005 we will be gathering at Anchor Marine in the morning, I would say between 9:00am and 10:00 am. Some of us will actually be stupid enough to come in to NorthEast, Maryland (Exit 100 off of I-95, Route 272)the night before...tie one on, and feel sleepy and juvenile for being so irresponsible...WTF were we thinking...will be a likely sub-concsious refrain!

The Crystal Inn and a Holiday Express are in the area...however it is Canal Days...so the Elk River(C & D Canal) will be filled with not only its constant 7 Knot Current, but all of the usual morons ya just come to wonder how they actually can even afford a boat that floats...so be forwarned. :p

Luckily their main priority will be getting sauced at the Docks in Chestertown and the Schaffers Canal House...we will likely cruise the various Rivers and Scenic Spots in the Upper Cheasapeake Bay.

Assuming Ed actually has a Trailer By then...and even if he doesn't, I am going with out his sorry A*s. So who is game?

You don't have to have a 22, but ya do have to have a boat that floats...we may even allow Fasterthan The Average Dame Bramaged Trucker to come...(I am bustin Ya Bill-just Kiddin) how about John W., Tom Broccolli and Cheese Soup,and any other Classics or local area Donzi Humans and Guests to attend.

The Nauti Goose Saloon is right at Anchor Marine and is where most Drunk Boaters go after they successfullly retrieve their Boat from the very Public Ramp. There is a local West Marine Store to waste money at...and many sources of Eye Candy...from Statutory to Grandmas on Harleys....they all come out in NorthEast.

Let me know if there is interest...in the Event that my Boat is Stolen, Breaks or Sinks in Lake George...then please disregard this post as nauseous gaseous Blab...like most of my posts. :spongebob

Be there or Be a Cheese Weenie.

Doc of the Bay :beer:

undertaker
06-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Doc you are one funny mofo :jestera: :jestera: :jestera: your posts are funny are hell, now back to the June 25th weekend I is in sounds like a great time :beer: . So come on all you bay Donzi boaters lets get together and have some fun. I am going to push to have my trailer by then. See you all there :biggrin: :biggrin:

Undertaker aka Underdog aka Underboy. :incredibl

fasttrucker
06-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Were In!Hey lets try to go to fairlee creek!Jelly Fish Joels beach bar!Had a great time Last weekend.WOW(if only I could post pictures)....Stay out of the c+d canal thats just one big drunkin party! :beer: Sounds like fun I know, but you cant get in unless you plan to spend the weekend :lightning anchored/tied-up.I rather be runnin :propeller

undertaker
06-06-2005, 07:42 PM
What no posts :bawling: come on you upper chesapeake Donzi boaters lets get together and tear up the bay. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Undertaker who is talking like a BIG SHOT without a Donzi in his driveway yet!!!! :bawling: :bawling:

bronso
06-06-2005, 08:10 PM
if you guys don't mind a ZF tagging along, we would like the opportunity to meet ya. 9:00 am on a saturday is a bit early to meet that far north, but we' ll make the attempt. let me know your plans and we'll try to meet up with you.:beer:

undertaker
06-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Sounds good we will be in touch :pimp:

Undertaker

Dr. Dan
06-07-2005, 07:26 PM
:wavey: Anyone wanting to join us can call me on my Cell...or email me here.

717-512-3656 Leave a message if I don't Answer.

:banghead: If the Boat is Running by then I will even be there....still working out some Kinks...don't ya know.

Have a nice New Trailer though...just no Boat to go on it... :D

Living the Dream as My Close Friend and Hair Stylist Always Says, he's soo cute...he's Johnny Revlon. ;) He will be making guest appearences at various Events during the Summer. Showing you just how ugly your boat really is...cuz his is Bling Da Bling...in Red of Course with a Splash of Chrome for Good Taste!

The Bay Should be almost Log Free by then after the Tornadoes and Monsoons this past week.

Doc :bonk:

undertaker
06-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Doc don't feel bad I have a boat but NO trailer :bonk: :bonk: but if all goes well we should be ready to roll by the 25th :D :D

PS Does anyone have a trailer for a 22 classic I can borrow :bonk: :spit: :banghead:

Undertaker who is going nuts wanting to run his new boat!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Dr. Dan
06-07-2005, 09:20 PM
:beer: George Culotta has one he will not be using after Lake George...but its a drive to get it? His is a Performance Custom Trailer...he will be selling it for about $1500 or BO. If anyone is interested contact me...I will get in touch with him, its White,Tandem Axle.

Doc of the Bay :spongebob

fasttrucker
06-11-2005, 07:14 AM
I would like to buy his trailer, :alligator would my 28zx fit?

TBroccoli
06-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Are people still meeting somewhere on the bay this weekend??? I may be able to make it. Wife has other plans for me but I may be able to change if others are gonna be around.

boxy
06-22-2005, 12:16 PM
I would like to buy his trailer, :alligator would my 28zx fit?
Sure it would fit..... ONCE... :D

Dr. Dan
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Tom et al : We have to reschedule...I am planning on taking a friend of Liz's out Saturday if the weather cooperates(Sunday is our Rain date)...but Ed still has no Boat or Trailer...so we have to wait on that.

Maybe the weekend of the 4th? Who knows...

I will be putting in at Anchor around Mid to late morning...by the Naughty Goose. If you're around leave me a voice mail...and I will look ya up.

Doc :p

TBroccoli
06-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Doc,

Believe it or not the Wife (Sue) wants to check out Canal Day. We are still debating going by boat or car. I want to go by boat so we could just cruise by for a short stop, then have the rest of the day on the water (at a calmer location). I'm not even sure where I want to launch the boat. Suggestions????

Note: The weekend of the 4th I will be on the Sassafras with the whole family. If you are out, let me know so we could try to get together.

Tom

Dr. Dan
06-24-2005, 06:24 AM
:p Tom...Lizzy and I will be out tomorrow, I wanted to clear that up...its just Ed will not have his New 22 Trailer yet. Be careful of the low water levels being reported over in the Canal...could be fun with the 7 knot current.

We are taking a girlfriend out with us, she's never been on a Donzi...we will likely do lunch at the Granery...and swing by the Ordinary Point. I will be putting in by 10am at NorthEast. You have my Cell leave me message if ya like...I will look for you.

Anyone else...? I will be in the NorthEast, Sassafrass and depending on the weather I may venture a bit South.

Chao

Doc of the Bay

Dr. Dan
07-08-2005, 04:25 PM
:banghead: Rumor has it that Ed will in fact be in possession of his boat sometime in the next 45 to 60 days...Hmmmm? Possibly after 1000 Isles and before Winnie ... that would be the weekend of the 22nd or 23rd...maybe Ed will share his new ride with us. Or not?

I am begining to think he didn't actually buy a 22 Classic with the new XR Drive on it, and the 496 HO and Monster Gauges and is only trying to irritate Johnny Revlon.

But what do I know...?

Houston...Do we have a Trailer Yet?

Alrighty Then...more later!

Doc :D

undertaker
07-08-2005, 09:08 PM
We will have the new MYCO trailer Friday July 15 (talked to Bill Tweedy himself) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: and we will have a temporary trailer for the boat tommorrow (Saturday) so we can take the boat along for our weeks vacation on the Elk River :hyper: :hyper: Frank C. (Shanghied Again) hooked me up. So we will be on the Elk River this coming week with the NEW 22 classic. :hyper: :eek!: :odie:

So if anyone is heading out this weekend or week look for a red 22 classic looks a lot like Johnny Revelons (Air22) boat but with less red bling :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Undertaker who is finally going to get to run his new boat :p :propeller

Dr. Dan
07-08-2005, 10:39 PM
:bonk: Ed call me if ya go out this weekend...Liz is outta town..maybe I could be persuaded..

Doc :eek:

Dr. Dan
07-10-2005, 01:42 AM
:beer: Broccoli Boy....if you're out on Sunday July 10th...call me ... I am going to chase down the UnderBoy... he got a Trailer and is Rumored to be Splashed... as we speak

Doc of Pre Isle Splash Extended Test Run ! :beer:

TBroccoli
07-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Doc, I just read the post. I was at Hershey Park this weekend with the family. I hope all went well. Did the new Donzi get wet???

I'm gonna try to get out Sunday (7/17). I have a High School reunion Saturday so I'm not sure of my condition for Sunday. Let me know if you will be around.

Tom

Dr. Dan
07-11-2005, 02:08 PM
:spongebob Tom...No Big Deal...as it turned out I never went Sunday....

Ed did splash and I spoke to him late yesterday afternoon....he was enjoying his New Ride, admitting that "It's Alot Different Than My 33, That's For Sure!"

But he sounded happy and all was right with the world....

Actually this weekend I will be in 1000 Islands, coming home sometime Sunday. Shoot me your Cell or a contact number when ya get the chance, I normally solidify my weekend plans by each Thursday Night before.

My next swaray will be Lake Winnie ...weekending the 30th of July. I am Solo the weekend of July 23rd, Lizzy is in Chicago.

Anyone..... Anyone.... Bueller.... Bueller.... :spongebob

Talk Soon

Doc :beer:

undertaker
07-17-2005, 03:01 PM
Well just got back from a week vacation :bawling: on the elk river had a blast with the new 22 classic :hyper: :hyper: got some needed seat time boat ran GREAT!!! :yes: :yes: . Dropped boat off a Typhoon yesterday (Sat.) they will put boat on new MYCO trailer this week and fix one minor issue with the boat. Should be able to pick her back up at end of week and she will finally be home for good :hyper: :hyper:. See ya on the bay maybe next weekend. :shades:

Undertaker aka Underboy

undertaker
07-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Pics of new boat and trailer to follow!!!!! :bonk: :wavey:

fasttrucker
07-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Ill be on on the water every weekend this year, maybe ill see you out on the bay.Today not looking so good. :umbrella: