PDA

View Full Version : Got Crit???

txtaz
05-31-2005, 06:16 AM
As I have learned more about Donzi's, I was wondering how many Criterions were made. I hear VERY few. Just curious about why they are so rare and if anyone has pics. How do they perform compared to a Classic or Minx, etc.
Thanks,
Wes

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2005, 06:54 AM
Do a search Criterions, lets see them a few pics there.

Don't know how many of each model were made but,on the Registry

Criterion, around 4
Criterion 11 0
Criterion SS 3? ...........Ed

gcarter
05-31-2005, 07:47 AM
A little bird told me that Mr. Poodle did a hull # list similar to the one I'm doing for the Minx.

txtaz
05-31-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks Ed, I keep forgetting about the search function.

BTW, is THAT poodle getting acousted by the local policia??? What happened? Running over manatee? Actually, I think they are enthrawled with the vast knowledge they pulled over and trying to get their clamp ons to go faster. LOL

Ohhh Gesssshhhhh, I just realized why it was on my mind. Fish started a thread last year and bumped it recently.

So what are the performance differences? Is it a 22C hull and different deck?

Thanks, Wes

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Yes same hull, different deck. Driver has a little smoother ride than a classic, as, the driver, drives from the back seat.

Not much difference in speed, if any.Mind you some people can't leave well enough alone. Bigger engine, turbo charged, supercharged.....Ed

Zudnic
05-31-2005, 10:13 AM
I did a search on here and found a couple and the net found an old ad that has become my wallpaper.