PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mr. Yost

Lenny
05-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Got a package today. That was fast. Hopefully your money will be there soon too. :)

Anyways, the horn center I will take to the plate shop ASAP, but on a side note, the wheel you sent "as well" is far better than what I am using and thought was pretty good.

Thanks again. :D

18FOOTER
05-31-2005, 08:23 AM
hope you get a lot use out of them. feel sorry for you guys in Canada... i never realized shipping across the border is unbelievable $$$ as well as a lot more hassle than in between our states.:wavey:

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2005, 09:13 AM
18Footer; Its no so bad if you lie and cheat.
Value always under $25 saves a lot of hassles(Customs, Brockerage,etc.)
Always state USED PARTS or even better, BIRTHDAY GIFT..........Ed

Zudnic
05-31-2005, 09:38 AM
I sent a small package to North Van not long ago. Set of car rims and tires. The lady at UPS said that Canada Customs wants more money, they cannot strike by law. So they are working to make things slow. Not sure how true this is, did notice that the last time I crossed the border they only had one lane open and pretty good sized line-up.

18FOOTER
05-31-2005, 01:41 PM
i did "lie and cheat" sort of. derclared value at $20 USD. that's more than they were worth to me. Lenny must have thought more to pay the shipping.

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2005, 05:30 PM
If you ship it U.S. parcel post, it is half of what UPS, Purolator, and others charge. A little slower, but, A LOT CHEAPER ........Ed