PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade????

Zudnic
05-29-2005, 03:04 PM
I have a 1987-Porsche 928S4 that I will trade for any Donzi as partial payment, straight across or ??.

Bought the car last summer, second owner. Lost interest in driving it because my town has lots of cops. I've been pulled over and warned for going 4 mph over the limit. Maybe because its a sports car, maybe cause its red. Its just not fun for me. Bought for project.

To be nice it does need paint. Original owner rolled over curb and crunched nose. Body shop re-freshed whole car with clear coat. One section pillar drivers side is pealing off. Orig. owner also did some bad touch up on chips on hood, hard to notice that. Passenger seat has some wear. Car runs excellant and have full service history from new. 147K miles on the od, and it is an automatic. $9,000 obo

email use: steven@lovittcider.com

Zudnic
05-29-2005, 03:18 PM
pics try again!

Zudnic
05-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Car sold at gas station today. Guy with same model, but black on black five speed offered me more than what I was asking. His wife wanted an automatic.

Uncle Fester
05-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Zud.....you up Hedges Rd? Or you up on the heights? If it's Hedges Rd, we may know each other.....Picture is less than a mile North of my folks house (Atwood Rd)

Zudnic
05-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Zud.....you up Hedges Rd? Or you up on the heights? If it's Hedges Rd, we may know each other.....Picture is less than a mile North of my folks house (Atwood Rd)

Below the heights... Not hedges road, non county dirt road, with only one other person on it. Do however know a couple of people up in the heights. Have not lived here long enough to know many though! It was a long move from Eagle Rock, six months ago. :cool:

Zudnic
05-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Just thought of it, when I sold the Eagle Rock house, looked at older English Tudor house near or on Hedges Rd.

Uncle Fester
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
You must be over by the Alaskan logger house. I'm out in Three Lakes. We ought to hook up for a brew before Chelan. Kat has the boys next weekend (boys = house jail), but other than Fri, Sat we are free.

Give me a ring.....670-8197

Fester

Lenny
05-31-2005, 12:05 AM
...what a COOL "Family" we all have here :yes:

Everyone take care, drive safe.

Zudnic
05-31-2005, 10:41 AM
You must be over by the Alaskan logger house. I'm out in Three Lakes. We ought to hook up for a brew before Chelan. Kat has the boys next weekend (boys = house jail), but other than Fri, Sat we are free.

Give me a ring.....670-8197

Fester

The only Alaskan logger house I know of the owner is invovled with me in a project. Border him on both sides of his property.

If Costco approves today our new packaging I'll be in California during Chelan. But I'm always up to a beer sometime in the future.

The second biggest reason for wanting an 18 is to pull around with me while I visit Costco's all over Cali and AZ. When I've done road shows in the past they start at 10 a.m. and I'm finished by lunch with nothing to do besides sit in hotel room, not fun.