PDA

View Full Version : Volvo T&T owner search!!!

MOP
05-28-2005, 08:46 AM
I put this here as we read it the most! Last fall I posted a Volvo T&T setup for sale out by me, the fellow paid for the unit but has never come to get it. The marina owner wants it gone, the reason for my post is all the info on the buyer was lost when my machine crashed a few months back. If not claimed soon it will be sold to another party, the marina owner says its about 7 months he will not wait much longer.

And added note I have also found a Brand New Volvo T&T drive mid section with all the linkage to me a true treasure that can be bought cheap, someone else can put together a very nice package for their boat!

We are giving the buyer 10 days to claim the unit or it will be offered up here again!

Phil

EricG
05-28-2005, 09:51 AM
And added note I have also found a Brand New Volvo T&T drive mid section with all the linkage to me a true treasure that can be bought cheap, someone else can put together a very nice package for their boat!
Phil

Tell me about this? What's cheap, and what all is there? I may be very interested!

Thanks!

EG

MOP
05-28-2005, 12:07 PM
What the fellow bought was a complete T&T still bolted to a transom section, no drive, the mid section was ordered for a job 20+ years back at a place I worked. That is sitting up in the loft covered with dust they are looking fo $200 about 1/4 the original price. The T&T the guy bought is pictured in the link below, the guy contacted me off site and did the deal and have since lost all info on him. That will be up for grabs in 10 days, it is a pretty heavy piece so local P/U would be best, it looks to be in decent shape check pics any be your own judge.

I do not have a pic of the mid section but you can look it up here ( http://hlsm.com/ ) It is brand new just dust covered! It is just the center section of the out drive no hydraulic pieces.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37038&highlight=volvo

EricG
05-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info... Keep us (me :p ) posted on the "abandoned" assembly...that looks even more interesting than the midsection.

-EG

BUIZILLA
05-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Phil, I vaguely remember this deal.... was it Dredgeking that bought it?? whomever it was, either sold the boat, or moved out of their state, or both, right after the transaction...

MOP
05-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Jim only thing I do remember is the fellow was from Pennsy, said he could make it out here in 4-5 hours. I had his mail in my draft folder but Puter Died and I lost him.

Phil

Tony
05-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Phil, will it hook up to my '67 AQ200?

MOP
05-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Not sure but think so.

penbroke
05-28-2005, 09:18 PM
....and all this time I thought Dauley bought it. Add me to the list of interested parties please.

Frank

MOP
05-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Frank there are three that were interested at the time, You were first but hemmed and hawed, the fellow from Pennsy, and Bob last. You have first shot if you can find your way to Long Island, if not I'll see if Bob wants it. The deal with the marina is they want to resell it for the same bucks as last time, they will hold the money for 90 days to give the fellow the opportunity to retrieve it then its history for there waiting time and trouble. I think it is pretty fair of them.

Phil

penbroke
05-29-2005, 10:01 AM
I don't want to cut ahead of anybody on this (especially someone who had already paid for it :eek!: ) but, if/when it goes back on the open market I'll take it. Let me know when the grace period is up.

Frank
Long Island is down by Joisey right?? :wink:

MOP
05-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Frank I am going to look through the Registry to see if I can pick out the fellow name, might remember it if I see it. Give him a shot at getting things straight.

Phil

penbroke
05-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Frank I am going to look through the Registry to see if I can pick out the fellow name, might remember it if I see it. Give him a shot at getting things straight.

Phil
GOOD! Please do... I don't think you ever told me who else was interested at the time so I can't help ya.

Frank

MOP
05-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Boy the list of guys from Pennsy is small, I only found one possibilty. I sent a note time will tell.

Phil

MOP
05-31-2005, 11:04 PM
TT SEVENTH DAY!!!

Anyone going to own up to owning this thing!!!!

MOP
06-23-2005, 10:05 PM
TTT

OK it is way more then (10) TEN days!!!

24 hours and Penbroke has first shot at the unit!

SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOU PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.O.P.

Moody Blu'
06-23-2005, 11:24 PM
TTT

OK it is way more then (10) TEN days!!!

24 hours and Penbroke has first shot at the unit!

SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOU PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.O.P.

its uhh MINE :p

MOP
06-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Broque Frank Penbroke has first shot, he spoke up late when it was first offered but jumped on it this time. Curious what happened to the T&T you got from Art? That was a sweet low hour fresh water setup, I snagged the intake off that package it only had 216 hours on it.

Phil

Moody Blu'
06-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Broque Frank Penbroke has first shot, he spoke up late when it was first offered but jumped on it this time. Curious what happened to the T&T you got from Art? That was a sweet low hour fresh water setup, I snagged the intake off that package it only had 216 hours on it.

Phil
no i mean i was the one who bought the prop im claining it :p

i still have the drive, now that i haver a trailer i will be working on it. perhaps when i do the deck off for the tank i will swap drives as well....

i just need to find a place where i can do the deck off since i have no garage. maybe pearsons warehouse, obviously i would have to ask. im not sure where i can do it thoughl.