PDA

View Full Version : Here's is a new one... Donzi ID decals

Lenny
05-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Does anyone know where you could get a replacement Coast Guard decal, a Donzi Marine decal, (both of these beside the throttle, both, black and silver) and a new Aluminum foil hull and outdrive number one for behind the rear seat in center?

I'd pay :D

jstokes8407
05-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know where you could get a replacement Coast Guard decal, a Donzi Marine decal, (both of these beside the throttle, both, black and silver) and a new Aluminum foil hull and outdrive number one for behind the rear seat in center?

I'd pay :D

I found my plate on ebay a while back as for the foil .............. i don't know

David Ochs
05-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Lenny,

I have a graphic file that I made up years ago for printing reproduction tags.
At the time I found someone that had the foil material to print some for me. Then they moved the business out of town and I dropped the ball. Would you like me to e-mail you the file? If so, and you get it to work, you can make one for me too! It looks to me like they just used a typwriter to emboss the foil for each boat.
Dave O.

Lenny
05-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes David, E-mail it to me. I will source out a foil if I can, and then I will go to a pawn shop and find a typewriter :D

Thanx :)

highlnd@telus.net

Mr X
05-28-2005, 01:02 PM
I made up several of both about a year ago.
They are on vinyl, not foil though.........

Lenny
05-29-2005, 10:56 AM
hmmm, very similar Ted ;)

Mr X
05-29-2005, 12:16 PM
You might even say......identical! :yes:

David Ochs
05-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Obviously not the same as mine. When did they change to having to have the capacity plate?

gcarter
05-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Obviously not the same as mine. When did they change to having to have the capacity plate?
I was wondering the same thing as my Minx doesn't have one.