PDA

View Full Version : Sport gotta new gig ! ! !

Sport
05-27-2005, 08:04 AM
As most of you know I have been up in Chicago for awhile now and hating it. Well, yesterday I flew into Clearwater for a job interview with Davit Master that I found posted on Monster.com a few weeks ago. I interview went great, super in fact ! The family that owns it are great people and we hit it off right away. On my way back to the airport they called my cell and offered me the position. So, I am their new sales rep in charge of business development for the South East. I am very excited ! I start on Tuesday after the holiday. I will be back in St. Pete Beach on Sunday morning and on the Donzi shortly there after. Hope to see you guys out at Shell Island. Any clam bakes I should know about ? WooooHoooo ! ! ! Hey FishBoy, give my cell a call Sunday around noon and let me know the weekend boating schedule if you can. 708-228-6985.

Sport

Cuda
05-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Fantastic Sport! Back to the land of sun and Donzi's, and a job that keeps you near the water. I've bought stuff from Davit Master before, and they were very freindly. A buddy of mine is a dock builder, and he uses them too.