PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn! Get your popcorn! Come and get it!

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2005, 11:57 PM
At first I thought no biggie..... now the thread is getting really good. Need a good laugh heres a nice 10 minute read (Don't worry Donzi is/was part of the story line)...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (http://www.speedwake.com/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28052)

boxy
05-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Chromey, some of the more experienced board members have been chatting about this for awhile.

The way I see it, the internet is sort of like a nude beach, it would be a lot easier to enjoy if you weren't running into a DINK every second step.

It's spring, he's a troll, he'll make some noise for a couple of weeks, and either figure it out and stick around, or he'll just disappear....

txtaz
05-25-2005, 07:53 AM
What did I miss??? Who, What, Where???? I have popcorn.
Wes

MOP
05-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Wes read Hola S#!& in Performance section!

ChromeGorilla
05-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Boxy, your right, I am still amused by the dink....:)

TXTAZ, clcik the smileys in the firt post.... they are a link.....

TuxedoPk
05-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Well, the torch has officially been passed :)

txtaz
05-25-2005, 08:50 AM
Thanks guys. Hold on I'm getting the popcorn. It's a little early for popcorn....what the hell, it will go with the bear.... Ahahahaha
Wes

gold-n-rod
05-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Here's the Cliff Notes version:

1. Calls Donzi guys old.
2. Claims to be a medical student
3. Disses blue collar guys.
4. Disses the midwest.
5. Disses Texas :eek:
6. Questions the sexual orientation of Texans :spit:

That's all. :embarasse

boldts
05-25-2005, 09:42 AM
OMG - I need to spend a bit more time over at Speedwake I guess. 45 - a bit down in life right now, but I've enjoyed every opportunity I get to meet and associate with boaters.

Fish boy
05-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Just went there and read the whole thing. What a tool!!! Thread was pretty funny until the end when he got "really mad" oooh no, grashopper is mad :rolleyes:

goatee
05-25-2005, 09:53 AM
ya know,, at first i kinda felt sorry for him. he made 1 off beat comment about age and everyone jumped him. at the same time, it was more like "welcome to the board, but now were going to haze you" cuz he really did ask for it.
he did seem sorry there for awhile.

but then he went and started typing again.........

not smart....

i sure hope they dont poof that thread, the more people who know who he is the better.

p.s. jersey is not too far away for this old, widwest, former construction worker to drive and show him some respect right upside his melon!

tux, yur killin me

i hope in ten years he meets a lil punk just like himself. someone who is sooooo smart , that they think respect is something that can be out dated.

Rootsy
05-25-2005, 10:02 AM
yup, i'm just another over the hill, dumb as a brick midwesterner... but hey.. least i have a donzi or two ;) thank god for the dude that clearcoated the red mistress... or i'd own a faded boat... :shocking: WHEW... :p

the boy has balls... oh i see a potential buyer for my "docile" 16... http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif

JR

txtaz
05-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Here's the Cliff Notes version:
5. Disses Texas :eek:
6. Questions the sexual orientation of Texans :spit:

goldn, We just passed a law stating a marriage is between a man and woman. I married a woman, my Dad did also. As a matter of fact all of my friends did. We eat steers, don't ask what we do with queers.

That did make for some interesting reading. I laughed my azz off at the comments. My personal opinion is that something was amiss when he started posting here. I read from him that he just wants things....trucks, boats an education...and didn't or wouldn't have the means or desire to do so.

I have to say I have met some great people from here and I have great respect for them. Age, occupation, boats, location do not matter (unless they use apples instead of eating them...ROFL), it's the people. I think he missed the point of the community.

Tux, torch???? Wanna share??? Did you have it??? Details man, we need details.

Wes

olredalert
05-25-2005, 11:58 AM
------Here I was semi-happy that I made it thru to 57, and now Im sort of feeling sorry for myself. Never mind that I was running a 4000lb. car in the low tens just a couple of years ago and gave that up because I was having more fun on the water as it gives me more of a thrill. Guess Ill give up on that Harley purchase as well as Im probably too old to figure out the starter-switch.
------I used to be so smug as well because Phil and Ed were older than me, but no more. Apparently we are all older than dirt and no one can learn a thing from us. I guess Ill just go sit on my riding mower and cut a few blades. I can figure that out I think. You just go back and forth and watch out for the trees.
------Later this afternoon Im going over to my buds shop to watch him put a teak floor in my El Pescador. Hes 65 so Im thinking of stopping him. Hes just too damn old to learn anything from. Ill hire that 22 year old that still needs help with his ABCs to do the job. Ya,,,, thats the ticket............Bill S.........Ol Red Alert!!!!!

MrsDigger
05-25-2005, 03:32 PM
I had to read the thread--I needed some amusement today. It must be noted that for a boy who flaunts his "superior education," he is dreadfully ignorant when it comes to basic grammar. Grasshopper sounds like he has a great future as his daddy's little b*tch.

Fish boy
05-25-2005, 03:43 PM
I had to read the thread--I needed some amusement today. It must be noted that for a boy who flaunts his "superior education," he is dreadfully ignorant when it comes to basic grammar. Grasshopper sounds like he has a great future as his daddy's little b*tch.

OMG, that is the funniest thing ever!!!!! :jestera: :jestera:

Ed Donnelly
05-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Olredalert; Buy that Harley. The arthritis in your right thumb, will make it aim right at the starter button. Get a sidecar, just like training wheels, you will feel like 6 again. I have a 2000 softtail and when I go riding, I feel like I am only 58.................Ed