PDA

View Full Version : engine is out !

smokediver
05-22-2005, 07:14 PM
I started this morning after work .... I got everything disconnected , man what a pain ! In the afternoon I enlisted the help of one of our nearby engine companies to do the removal . So with a yard mounted davit , 5 guys and chains , tools , come alongs off the fire truck , it was a snap ! Taxpayer dollars at work !!!! Hopefully I will have the new one in next week sometime ... I am going to have alot of questions !!

onesubdrvr
05-22-2005, 07:17 PM
I started this morning after work .... I got everything disconnected , man what a pain ! In the afternoon I enlisted the help of one of our nearby engine companies to do the removal . So with a yard mounted davit , 5 guys and chains , tools , come alongs off the fire truck , it was a snap ! Taxpayer dollars at work !!!! Hopefully I will have the new one in next week sometime ... I am going to have alot of questions !!
Smoke,

Where are you at?

I'd love to see progress, and catch a ride when done (I'm considering buying a 16 and swapping with the engine out of the Ragazza!!)

Wayne

smokediver
05-22-2005, 07:22 PM
wayne , i am over in naples .... I will let you know when it's done . you are welcome to come over any time !

onesubdrvr
05-22-2005, 07:24 PM
wayne , i am over in naples .... I will let you know when it's done . you are welcome to come over any time !
Great, Thanks!!

HEY!!, Anyone seen a yellow and white 16 classic anywhere?? :biggrin.:

Wayne