PDA

View Full Version : Iraq/Donzi Pic of the Week

AquaV
05-22-2005, 12:12 AM
Alrighty everyone -

I am going to try and get a pic every week.... will try to get the Donzi banner in every one, but obviously I can't guarantee it!

This week we have the 814th!

These folks are the crew that patrol the Tigris along with other bodies of water. I figured this would be the best for our opening picture since it IS a boating crew with one of their boats!

- AquaV

boxy
05-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Great pics.
I guess that should end the debate, if the 814th doesn't need a windshield, why the hell does an 18 Classic need one...... :D

Fish boy
05-22-2005, 10:51 PM
U Rock AV!!!! Those pics kicks a**!!!!!!! Stay safe girl,

fish

Cuda
05-22-2005, 11:39 PM
How cool is that?! :smile:

harbormaster
05-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Amanda,

Get the soldiers to sign the back if you can.
We could do something special with it when you get back.

To All,

I gave this banner to Amanda to take back with her to IRAQ.
She had volunteered to take photos of it at various locations.
These first two photos have been worth it!

McGary911
05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks AV! That is very cool. And thanks to the 814th, for taking their time to pose with our Donzi banner. I have about 3000 pics from over there, but wouldn't you know it, NONE with a Donzi theme.....Cant wait to see the next one...

Last Tango
05-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Be sure to tell everyone there you meet that we are thinking about them everyday and want each one to come home safely. We support them, and we know the sacrifice they are making. We can't tell them this often enough. They need to know that we truly care about them and are proud of them and the accomplishments they are achieving there. Tell them to ignore the Press. Americans love them them and want them to have the very best support and they want them home safe.
Thanks Amanda!

boldts
05-24-2005, 10:36 AM
I can't say it any better than Mark just did! What a great picture! BTW, would you mind asking them if they would bring their boat to AOTH next year? They might not outrun the Donzi's in attendance, but I'll sure bet that no one wants to mess with those guns. :yes:

Keep them coming and please let everyone you meet there that America does care about our men and women serving for a better way of life!