PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow a prop in Pinellas County

Cuda
05-21-2005, 04:06 PM
The mechanic called and said my boat was ready and he was going to seatrial it. I called to see how it went, and he said he doesn't have a prop small enough to run on my Minx. The smallest he has in the shop is a 28. I called my boatin' buddy over there, but I have his spare 24 here with me, and the smallest he has is a 26. I was hoping he could test it today, and I could go pick it up tomorrow. I need something between a 21 and a 24 that will fit an Alpha. If not, I'll drive there tomorrow with a prop, and hope the sea trial goes good so I don't have to drive back again later.

Donzigo
05-22-2005, 07:24 AM
...............I emailed you.

Richard
727-867-7020

Cuda
05-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks Richard, I'm leaving here shortly and taking a prop to him.

Team Hula Girl
05-25-2005, 09:49 PM
The mechanic called and said my boat was ready and he was going to seatrial it. I called to see how it went, and he said he doesn't have a prop small enough to run on my Minx. The smallest he has in the shop is a 28. I called my boatin' buddy over there, but I have his spare 24 here with me, and the smallest he has is a 26. I was hoping he could test it today, and I could go pick it up tomorrow. I need something between a 21 and a 24 that will fit an Alpha. If not, I'll drive there tomorrow with a prop, and hope the sea trial goes good so I don't have to drive back again later.

Joe, did you get this taken care of yet? Let me know I will drop one off in the morning. Just let me know what you need.

John M

Fish boy
05-25-2005, 10:01 PM
hey Joe, just saw this. call me if you need anything, I have a butt-load of props. Whatever you need, just let me konw.

Cuda
05-25-2005, 10:16 PM
It's all sorted out, thanks guys. I took a 21 there Sunday, I picked up the boat tonight. :)

Fish boy
05-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Hey Joe,
I am really sorry I missed the post while we were up at the suwannee. If there is ever anything over here I can do please give me a call on my cell. Sorry man, I feel bad you had to drive over just for a prop. :frown:

fish