PDA

View Full Version : i can't believe

Rootsy
05-20-2005, 01:10 PM
that there are NO webcams on Lake Cumberland...

anyone know something i don't?

JR

Magicallbill
05-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Rootsy,
The lake level can vary up to 60ft. per year.
If they were high enough to keep from being submerged in high pool,the view of the lake would be indistinct because of the height&distance.
If it were low enough to give a clear view of lake conditions,it would be underwater for 1/2 the summer,and it would be picking up bluegills.
Have you sold your 16 yet?
Great video on the St. Clair of your rig.It looked like one of your gagues wasn't working(speedo?)
Have a great trip down if your going&watch for debris,especially toward Connelly Bottoms&Lees Ford...
Magical Bill

Rootsy
05-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Rootsy,
The lake level can vary up to 60ft. per year.
If they were high enough to keep from being submerged in high pool,the view of the lake would be indistinct because of the height&distance.
If it were low enough to give a clear view of lake conditions,it would be underwater for 1/2 the summer,and it would be picking up bluegills.
Have you sold your 16 yet?
Great video on the St. Clair of your rig.It looked like one of your gagues wasn't working(speedo?)
Have a great trip down if your going&watch for debris,especially toward Connelly Bottoms&Lees Ford...
Magical Bill

i understand the lake levels but liek a remote webcam from 76 falls up high pointing down.. or at jamestown marina or lees ford or something... i was hoping to see 50 donzi's running WFO today but NOOOOOOO..

have not sold the 16 yet... guess if i want to sell it i am gonna have to give it away :angryfire

in the video the speedo DOES NOT WORK.. mainly cause i have an alpha SS which has no speedo pickup in the leading edge of the gearcase like my gen II had... so it is unhooked.. i have a Garmin Legend handheld GPS that mounts to my railing in front of me for speed, map, etc... the IMPORTANT gauges are all operational ;)

JR

DonziChick
05-22-2005, 04:18 PM
then you should have been there with your 16'! It was a great time.

Btw Jamie - I still need your address. I dont think you ever gave it to me.