PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in May????? Boat Bling part trois!

ChromeGorilla
05-20-2005, 11:57 AM
OK I just got my custom Boat Bling ( www.boatbling.net ) cover finally. All I can say is it is way friggn sweet. Undertaker, red would be HOT! They look sweet. You can get any colors you want in the grooves. I went with the blue and white. Also has different styles of cuts as well. Check out the etching of the Donzi logo...detail is great. If you have a 496...you NEED one of these! They're hot!

ChromeGorilla
05-20-2005, 01:33 PM
And in between the isolated down pours today I managed to get it installed....

undertaker
05-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Have been looking at these already. Looks NICE!!!! :yes: :eek!:

Underboy :shades:

ChromeGorilla
05-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Sure, i'll grab some pics when I get around to it...... :biggrin.: ;)

HA! you already edited your post...LOL

undertaker
05-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Damn your good you are reading my mind :biggrin.:

Dr. Dan
05-20-2005, 04:20 PM
:spongebob Scott ...Looks Great....but because you went Gonzo on the underside of the Lid, you really can't appreciate the Blue in the New Cover, and the Logos seem to coincide visually? Makes me wanna see it with just the plain white Lid and/or the Donzi Marine Logo...or just plain white Lid?

Don't misunderstand me I like it all...it's just visually...sometimes...Less is more...I have a very good friend..who is slowly learning this.... :beer:

I think the Engine Cover is Incredible...but I think the Dark Paint & the Larger Donzi Marine Logo...on the Engine Cover..overshadow the fine Craftsmanship of the New Bling Effect. This is just my opinion.... I like both ...just not necessarily together...just my opinion. :spongebob

I am sure it looks better in person...hope to see it in a couple weeks...Congrats....

Doc :beer:

Cuda
05-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Way cool dude!

Last Tango
05-20-2005, 08:25 PM
I LOVE IT! So FINE! You can be my Wing Man anytime!

(Was that poetry?
I dunno.
It wasn't intended
Just slipped out
Sorry.
I sometaimes wax poetic
When I see sweet bling.
Yeah, like sweet Julie..the
one falling out of the gold
bathing suit.)

undertaker
05-21-2005, 08:38 AM
Chrome, if ya don't mind me asking how much coin did that set you back & the different style of cuts are they priced differently. Just Curious :yes: I think they are way better than the factory cover IMO :yes:. We 2005 22 classic owners have to stick together know matter what the Doctors say :biggrin.: Just kidding Doc. :smash:

PS you can PM or email me your response if ya don't wanna post it here. Thanks.

Undertaker aka Underboy :shades:

ChromeGorilla
05-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, it worked out kinda nice for me. Patrick, the Boat Bling guy sent me a cover last month to use and show off locallly, a little east coast advertising, and hooked me up with a heavy diso****. If you order the "classic" cut, which this is, with colored grooves and get the Donzi logo etched on it is $525. A plain classic cut with black grooves is mid 4 hundreds I think. The other 2 styles which have no color to them are 3 something. It looks kinda steep, but it is top notch IMO. The polished finish is incredible. Very stout too. Hope this helps.

Lenny
05-22-2005, 05:39 PM
:rolleyes: need I say more... :rolleyes:

I DEFINATELY need to invest in some "Bling" soon. Why is the grass always greener?

Dr. Dan
05-22-2005, 07:50 PM
:wavey: Very Cool ...does he or you have Pics of the other Optional Colors or Styles? Can't wait to see it, you are the New Bling King...Dwight will be jealous at Lake George...

When you guys heading North?

Doc :smash:

ChromeGorilla
05-22-2005, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty flexable on when to head north when you leaving? There was a nice post on Hotboat.net with a bunch of pictures of customers finished covers in all sorts of colors....... even teal.... :biggrin: I'll post a link to that post tommorrow.

Dr. Dan
05-22-2005, 10:23 PM
;) I should be up sometime Thursday..between 1:00 and 3:00 I would think...

Doc :wavey: