PDA

View Full Version : New Props

Greg K
05-19-2005, 08:26 PM
The TXP of today is different than the one Greg K tried 2 years ago. Remember props are like shoes some feel better then others
May I have another please??...Randy, what can you tell me that is different now. What else has Precision come out with ? I've stuck with Precision props, since they are OMC friendly.. :shades:
I'm considering testing a Hydro Q-IV and the Q-IVX sometime soon on the King Cobra. My only concern is using a Flo Torq Delrin Hub for them. I don't think a solid Flo Torq isn't available for the OMC shaft.

BigGrizzly
05-21-2005, 07:17 AM
They have changed the TXP since you tried that one. The blade is slightly different. I can' se it but I can feel it on the boat. They have a new 4 blade that is in direct competiton with the Hydro 4 & 5 blade but looks different, They also have a NEW 4 blade Lightning, we tested on a 27 single Eliminator with big ponies at 109 MPH. this was 5mph faster and 500 RPMS less than hisi Hydro. I am one of there dealers now, and hope to stock a number of different typs of props from the 23 to 32 pitch range. I am aiming at the Small sport boat market IE. Donzi. The treason is there is too much BS. and not enough fact about props.