PDA

View Full Version : 1973 X18

TREYSTJOHN
05-19-2005, 02:28 PM
I have decided to sell the X I bought back in January. It has new 350 with a Volvo 290 full hydraulic trim E-Drive Lower. Since January I have installed:

New Helmet and Bushings on Drive upper
New steering cable
New engine with IMCO Thumpers (currently has 1.5 hour on engine)
New bearings/seals in Mid Housing
I have new gauges for the boat awaiting install

The deck and stringers are solid with no core softness anywhere. The gel coat is original and shines to about 95%. The 2 previous owners dating back to 1984 kept it inside on the trailer. Only thing it needs is someone to break it in, tweek performance and have fun. As you can see from the pictures it is in fabulous shape. It has the original rear seat, the original cockpit cover, 4 original gauges, the original shift knob with original emblem and all harware is original with zero pitting. Since January I have spent at dealer prices and not including my labor $14,876.34 for the boat and the upgrades. I would like to get $14,500. If anyone purchases the boat from the net, I will donate $250 of the proceeds to the net. I am going to give it one week on the net prior to putting it on boattrader for 16K.

I am only selling it because I have too many vessels as it has been sitting on the lift for the last 3 weeks and I have only used it once.

Cell is 301-524-5000

Trey

TREYSTJOHN
05-19-2005, 07:25 PM
1853173x18