PDA

View Full Version : New 18C

BaldEagle
05-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Well I ordered my new 18 C, 6.2 350 Bravo. Now I just have to wait. Lets see, yea four days are up all ready. Glad I found this site. I'll know half of the problems B4 I get my boat. Well maybe 25%.
Thanks for all the good information and sharing your experiances.
BE

onesubdrvr
05-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Well I ordered my new 18 C, 6.2 350 Bravo. Now I just have to wait. Lets see, yea four days are up all ready. Glad I found this site. I'll know half of the problems B4 I get my boat. Well maybe 25%.
Thanks for all the good information and sharing your experiances.
BE

Congrats!!

Tell us more,...options, WINDSHIELD y/n, colors / etc etc.

You ARE going to post pictures when you get it aren't you??

Wayne

BaldEagle
05-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Congrats!!

Tell us more,...options, WINDSHIELD y/n, colors / etc etc.

You ARE going to post pictures when you get it aren't you??

Wayne

It should be delivered around 04Jul. Hopefully for the weekend. I got the Red with red sides, white int, 6.2 320 hp, bravo, hyd steeing, windshield ( in Lake MI it gets a little choppy), FM/CD. T Tabs. If I keep reading this site I may even know how to drive it by the time I get it. Pics. to follow of course.
BE.

Fish boy
05-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Sounds like a sweet boat BE, I am sure you will love it! Hope it works out for ya by the 4th, it is a great boating day no matter where you are.

fish

MOP
05-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Jeff have no fear all to soon you will be picking the bugs out of your teeth, about 5 years ago I got some seat time in an 18 with a well 383. They are a great boat, I think the pick of the litter in the smaller Donzi's. I think you will be very happy with it, I wish you many great Donzi Daze!

MOP