PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday AquaV

boldts
05-17-2005, 10:25 AM
:happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi:

Hope your doing well and someone can send this to you over seas. 25 and changing the world. We all owe our service men and women a gratitude of thanks!

Ed Donnelly
05-17-2005, 10:35 AM
:happy_bi: :beer: :happy_bi: ...........Ed

Donzigo
05-17-2005, 10:44 AM
I heard that she is home.............

txtaz
05-17-2005, 12:43 PM
I heard that she is home.............

Maybe that's why we haven't heard from El Jefe in awhile. :)

Happt B-Day V. :happy_bi:

Wes and jenn

McGary911
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Happy Bday AV. Make it a great one! If you're home, that's even better. :happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi::yippie:

harbormaster
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Happy B'Day Amanda!

Fish boy
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
:happy_bi: :happy_bi: Party like a rock star guuurrrlll!!!

Donzi Kat
05-17-2005, 09:52 PM
HAPPY B-DAY Aqua.... and if you are home I can understand why we haven't heard from u 2 for a while have fun:beer: :happy_bi: :beer:

MOP
05-17-2005, 10:12 PM
:happy_bi: :beer: :happy_bi: Hope you are having a great one, have missed your posts! Get those fingers going!

MOP

MrsDigger
05-18-2005, 01:40 AM
Seems like the last I heard, she was back in happyland, but that was in April...so I'm not sure...but I know she thought at the time that she would be traveling a lot and that she might make it to Al Asad for a photo op with my husband...

Happy Birthday, AV...wherever you are!

AquaV
05-20-2005, 05:48 AM
Wow, thanks everyone.... only got a short leave of absence in March! Am back at the grindstone! Still haven't gotten to Al Asad yet but looks like I will in the next month! Actually I will be going to a lot of places.... and will make sure to take pictures. So tell Digger to prepare.... because AquaV is coming!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot over here to know people are thinking about me!! I feel so lucky to have met some of you and virtually torture others!! Look for some good pictures soon, I have been doing a little work... so be prepared. Also, I am redoing my website, so expect that to be up in a few days! http://www.aleij.com

The sand storms are picking up quite a bit as I am sure you have gotten to see some of the pictures and videos... I know they get around pretty quickly. I will have a pictures section on the site for you guys to browse through!

As for Jefe, it seems he has found someone else. It wasn't the greatest of things to find out on my trip home, but hey, the world keeps moving even when there's a war, right? That's one thing that is very odd. For us, the world stops... our lives are the same day-to-day with small differences. The trip back to the States was odd because the reality came that the world and people in your world keep evolving and moving.... and there's a part of you that thinks everything will be exactly as you left it. I have discussed it with the harbormaster and I will still be a part of the site even though I do not currently own a Donzi! There's always hopes for when I get out of here, right?

Seriously everyone, thank you so much for the support!! It is much more appreciated than you can begin to understand!!

Be good and much love!!

-AV

Fish boy
05-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Hey AV,
I am sorry to hear about you and jefe, you two are two of the best people I have ever met. Sometimes things happen, even between really good people, but I hope both of you will still be active around here; hate to lose touch with either one of you.

Please be safe over yonder, come back soon and bring Digger with you!!!!!

Fish

DONZI
05-20-2005, 11:34 AM
:happy_bi: Happy Birthday Amanda and many more !
Hope to see you again someday.
Ken & Martha