PDA

View Full Version : Fishing with the Aarons

Donzigo
05-17-2005, 09:06 AM
We went out towards Skyway in the flats on Sunday. David and I were shunked by Smila, who caught 4 nice trout, the largest was 22 inches..................Donzigo got to sit up front and smile a lot..............no fish today.

Fish boy
05-17-2005, 09:56 AM
We went out towards Skyway in the flats on Sunday. David and I were shunked by Smila, who caught 4 nice trout, the largest was 22 inches..................Donzigo got to sit up front and smile a lot..............no fish today.

You know what they say: give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach his woman to fish and he won't have to lift a finger... LOL :biggrin:

Glad you guys are having so much fun with the new addition to the fleet.

Fish

BTW, did you hear about the inshore tournamentt last weekend? winner caught 42" and a 40" snooks.... Unfortunately, there are some concerns now that he may have caught them on a different day and kept them as pets until tournamant time. DOH!!!! Sumbody gots sum splainin to do!

Donzigo
05-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah, kinda like loading those fish down with ice or lead weights before the weigh in.................

Yes, we are loving those $12.00 fuel bills down at Oniell's, instead of Bid-D bills of $250.

You were missed at Shell on Sunday PM.

Nate is supposed to have a new nice ride.

Fish boy
05-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Sorry I missed you guys too. Andy called but I was tied up all day. Going to be a few weeks before I get back out there with my schedule right now, but save me a spot and a few cold ones, I'll be back.

BTW Nate always has a "new ride" out at shell, but I heard he may have gotten a new boat too :wink: LOL

Cuda
05-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Tell Smila to keep some trout for Debbie. Lord knows I haven't been catching anything. Looks like a fun time, I'm the same way, fishboat, and performance boats. The fishboat is a lot less work and cash!