PDA

View Full Version : My new boat is safely home.....

gold-n-rod
05-16-2005, 11:44 AM
You've gotten details in previous posts, but I finally got a good pic of my new 16 to share with y'all. Based on the pics of the Undertaker's new ride, this must be the little sister.

It's an '03, powered by an MPI 5.0 with the Sony CD player, tabs, tab indicators with auto-retract, Quick and Quiet exhaust, auto fire system, depth finder and is sitting on a brand new trailer. It has +/- 70 hours.

I was hoping to run her this past weekend, but all we had in northern Michigan was cold rain, fog and more of the same.

I'd like to publicly than Brad (bverd) for taking a huge chunk out of one of his Saturdays to do a very complete look-over of the boat prior to my purchase. You are a good man, Brad, I hope to repay the favor someday.

Dr. Dan
05-16-2005, 11:54 AM
:beer: Randy...congratulatons...its always pays to know the right people...favors always come back in spades! :spongebob

Enjoy your new Toy!

Doc :beer:

tamburello
05-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Congrats on your new ride. :beer: That's a great looking 16 you've got there, I like the windshield look too! It's nice to have another classic here in Michigan. I usually make it up North a few times a summer to run on the lakes in your are. I'll give you a shout when I'm up there next and maybe we can run one of the lakes togther. Let me know if you're ever in the Holland/Grand Haven area and have fun with the 16!

- Jeff

catch 22
05-16-2005, 04:16 PM
VERY VERY NICE 18. I love the windshield to .Good luck with her. :cool!:

donzi182003
05-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Congratulations. Beautiful boat!

It sure does look like an 18 though

Ed

MOP
05-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Very nice I like the windshield and the 2+2 setup, lots of luck and fun with it.

Phil

gold-n-rod
05-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Congrats on your new ride. :beer: That's a great looking 16 you've got there, I like the windshield look too! It's nice to have another classic here in Michigan. I usually make it up North a few times a summer to run on the lakes in your are. I'll give you a shout when I'm up there next and maybe we can run one of the lakes togther. Let me know if you're ever in the Holland/Grand Haven area and have fun with the 16!

- Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. I'd enjoy sharing a run with you. Maybe we can do Glen Lake. Crystal is fun, too, but the ramp situation can be dicey, depending on your tow vehicle. I don't know your needs for launching and loading (concrete pad?), but let me know and I'll report back as to the suitability.

I'm also game for an outing at Torch Lake this summer. My best buddy from Frankfort just brought home a 20' Checkmate Pacifica so there could be at least 3 of us.

DonziBlue
05-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Nice looking boat Randy! It looks like the weather should be better this weekend for a nice ride. Look me up if you come to the Montague/Whitehall area and go boating on White Lake. It looks like Jeff is only a few miles south of me.

My wife and I are planning on going to Torch lake sometime this summer too. I love it up there. I've been on Mullett and Burt Lake, but I haven't been on Torch Lake yet. All those lakes are beautiful in that area.

Fish boy
05-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Randy, that is a really goooooooood looking boat! Bverd is definitley one of the good ones. Windshiled rocks!!! Post some pics when you splash her.

see ya,
fish